Banning admin:
GrayRachnid

Type of Ban:
ERP

Duration of ban(if temp):
Permanent Ban

Reason for Ban/My POV:

Why I think I should be unbanned:
I never got a chance to explain myself before I was banned (In which I understand the stupidity of it as it’s one of the few ways to get unbanned), and I’ve had 8 months to re-read the rules and think about how I can improve upon the quality of my character. The thing about what I did, is that it actually never was ERP. What I did was I took my jacket off on accident then when I did do it on accident I started to get wacky and decided to just get naked. I got naked for 3 seconds then put all my clothes back on myself while playing the game of thrones theme song with an electric :arrow: trumpet. She started screaming rape after she started trying to strangle me so I handcuffed her and threw her in a washing machine. I understand what I did and I know I may have ruined someone’s round. I enjoy the server and I’d like to come back.
Gray
EN Sector Head

Re: FireNightPower - GrayArachnid

Post by Gray »

Seems like this was also a rush on my part, apologies for the hasty ban without investigation. I have no problems lifting this ban, i'll leave the appeal open for another day in case anyone would like to post. This ban will be lifted in 24 hours from my post.
FireNightPower

Post by FireNightPower »

Thank you
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

Due to outstanding concerns the ban isn't being lifted yet. I'll post again with a final verdict later.
FireNightPower

Post by FireNightPower »

Uh, what do you mean by outstanding concerns?
FireNightPower

Post by FireNightPower »

I know that what I did was wrong, and I'll be sure that it won't happen again. I'd just like to have a shot at proving it.
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

I'm going to have to ask for a vouch from a different SS13 server due to previous notes and your Discord ban. I'll lift them both together if you can get an admin vouch. It would be preferable if they DM me directly. Gray#3333
FireNightPower

Post by FireNightPower »

I don't think I'm going to be able to do that, I'm not very well known among well known ss13 servers
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

Then get a better reputation and come back when you have, i'm sorry but this is denied.
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

I discovered that I may have linked you to the wrong person. Ban is being lifted. I'll re-open your discord ban appeal since it is separate.