driecg36 - banned by Alanii

Moderators: Game admins, Game moderators

driecg36

Re: driecg36 - banned by Alanii

Post by driecg36 »

Alright. I still think a two week ban for my first infraction, which wouldnt have been an infraction at all had I waited 3 minutes and effectively stopped a player from playing for the same amount of time, is excessive but I suppose I've done all I can.
Alani
Wiki Head

Re: driecg36 - banned by Alanii

Post by Alani »

driecg36 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:51 pm Alright. I still think a two week ban for my first infraction, which wouldnt have been an infraction at all had I waited 3 minutes and effectively stopped a player from playing for the same amount of time, is excessive but I suppose I've done all I can.
It may appeal excessive you to but you need to understand you planned it with multiple people. If it was just you beating a guy you would probably have been gotten wacked with a week ban instead.

Instead you planned it with a few people, and you being the original person who suggested it, it is hard to really lower the length of your ban especially with how you tried to justify it. Simply going 'ya i fucked up sorry about that, but i think 2 weeks is a bit much' would have been a lot better than you attempting to push certain phrases and words you said in different light.