alani

Type of Ban:

Temporary

Duration of ban(if temp):

1800000 seconds

Reason for ban:

https://prnt.sc/ry1wlh

Your version of events:

heard someone was dying in AI core so i headed over when i entered the AI core the turrets were on so i asked the ai to turn them off and then https://prnt.sc/ry1z67, i got muted for saying hes giving ic info in amsg and i got muted so i said in ooc that i got amsg and when i responded i got muted and i also got muted so i said somthing in pray and i got muted, i killed my self a little bit after and he just banned me for 20 days didint even msg me or anything, he also very much hates me for some reason

Why you think you should be unbanned:

i got muted from basicly everything expect IC for little to no reason given, im going to say that i should be banned for 1-3 days or IH/Head banned for a weekish because suiciding as a Head role when i can just cryo and not getting banned for 20 days with no admin msg or questions . Alani has showed some very aggressive behavior towards me lately without justification. Note this is my first? ban and its a 20 day ban for suicide

Alani
Wiki Head

Re: DavidBlanc5 banned by alani

Post by Alani »

You were muted from ahelp because you wouldn't shut up after I said stop.

Then you proceeded to move into OOC, so I muted you to prevent you from shitting up OOC. Afterwards you used pray in an attempt to communicate with me. So I muted you from that too. If you would have stopped when I said too, you would have been unmuted later.

Then you decided to commit suicide out of apparent random and I noticed you attempted to speak in dead chat. My assumption was you committed suicide in order to bitch in dead chat. To add to your other administration actions, and the fact you apparently have not changed the way you act. I decided to give you a ban for 30 thousand minutes. However, it could be changed into a permenant ban due to the amount of Notes you have.

To add to this, your attitude was toxic as fuck when I gave you simple advice to prevent more people trying to valid hunt the AI for no reason. I have no idea what is wrong with your persecution complex. But you should stop that. No one is out to get you specifically. Admins are to enforce the rules, and do so in manner they assume is best. For example when it comes to players acting in their roles some admins may not enforce it as much as others (Like putting notes on people when the person in question attempts to argue with them and think someone is out to get them).

Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

Awaiting reply from David.
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

Denied due to no reply. Feel free to re-appeal in the future.