Post by Course »

BYOND username:

Course (♂ASS♂WE♂CAN♂#7019)

Banning admin:

Unknown

Type of Ban:

Permanent

Reason for ban:

You were banned from CEV Eris | Toxic behaviour. Unending rage. The constant need to create conflict out of nowhere. Several warnings from different admins, systematic breaking of community rules, unability to cease the spam (particularly in devchannels) when asked to. Our patience has come to an end. Farewell.

Your version of events:

Got banned out of nowhere in the middle of the night without any warning.

Why you think you should be unbanned:

Yeah, i have to admit, i have some moments of rage and borderline breaking community rules and such, but i don't think that i deserved such silent threatment by banning me from discord, with all due respect. After last warning yesterday i ceased to discuss administrative matters in en_docks and did basically nothing after that and i thought it was settled. Why someone decided to rethink that and ban me? By the way, i don't understand part with "spam in devchannels", because plenty of people can post some even unrelated stuff in it and won't be punished nor warned for that, and if i ever spammed there - i honestly can't remember. If i ever get a second chance - i can guarantee that i will cease such kind of activities. Thanks.

Techlock
Community Admin

Re: Course - Discord Ban

Post by Techlock »

Okay, man. It's nice that you understand your issues, but it is not an excuse. You've been warned more than anyone else on the server. Literally. We all are sick and tired of your constant tantrums. Out of literally nothing. Some game mechanics is not like you want it to be - REEEEE. Something is not like you want it to - REEEEEEEEE. An admin PMs you with a warning - REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!. Every time we had to warn you and you said that "it will never happen again". Every time the staff has to deal with your aggressive (and passive-aggressive) behavior and insults. We are a community, not a kindergarten, and we do not want to hear endless excuses and see unchanging behavior. This why you got banned.

P.S. The fact you don't remember that you did something does not remove your responsibility.
Reere
Maintainer

Post by Reere »

Got banned out of nowhere in the middle of the night without any warning.
We took some time to discuss whole matter and waited until some other admins woke up. As for the warning, you actually had it.

The situation here went in this order:
PM: Alanii/(***)->Course/(***): Bad
PM: Course/(***)->Alanii/(***): lmao fuck off
PM: Alanii/(***)->Course/(***): No research or fucking with RnD
PM: Course/(***)->Alanii/(***): why
PM: Alanii/(***)->Course/(***): You are scientist?
PM: Course/(***)->Alanii/(***): Why should i be? Not like it's mechanically restricted.
PM: Alanii/(***)->Course/(***): Read the rules. Stop
PM: Course/(***)->Alanii/(***): Punish me IC.
PM: Course/(***)->Alanii/(***): Since when i can't even look through research?
PM: Alanii/(***)->Course/(***): I dunno what you doing, leave research alone. You aren't scientist
• You got contacted by Alani in game, who asked you to stop doing work of other department - science. On this PM you literally exploded in chat.
• No actions were taken by admin. The warning was only verbal.
• You continued to verbally exploding all over the Discord.
• Another admin, Ancient, come to deal with you, and asked you to stop or take this to forum.
• You refused to stop, and got warned by Ancient.
• On the next day, you again started to throw tantrum.

So basically you spent two days going full REEEEEEEE over admin PM that not followed by any actual admin actions. Two days of spamming chat over nothing.

By that you broke the rule of not using Discord to handle admin problems. The forum use for this is enforced, because only here we can get calm and proper discussion with all the evidence we need.

That's not the first time you did that, you indeed have the record amount of warnings. Due our bot settings, the next warning would result in permaban regardless. With this in mind, it was decided that both admin and development staff are tired to deal with you, and you are no longer welcome in our community.

You are still free to play a game itself, but mind you that permaban on community platforms can be transferred to in-game and vise versa. Check the rules right before the launch, we should update them with the latest info on this matter by that time (the practice of ban transfer was there before, but rule might change this time).
Course

Post by Course »

No, i don't think i would play Eris again, feel free to transfer ban. It's sad to leave, but anyway - it was a pleasure to play on Eris.