Banning admin:

Grayrachnid

Where were you banned:

Self Antagging

Type of Ban:

Temporary

Duration of ban(if temp):

Reason for ban:

"Self-Antagging and participating in a raid on Ironhammer because Ironhammer rightly removed an Excelsior raid from the public."

Your version of events:

Okay so first of all, the ban reason is complete nonsense, Ironhammer didnt remove an excelsior raid, they took the entire public autolathe because someone put an excelsior disk in it. There was ample escalation for the entire thing, I dunno which shitcunt sulked about it in ahelps but they clearly spoke a whole load of bullshit, because myself and 4 other people demanded the autolathe board back multiple times, the Operative; Jeffery Jefferson threatened to kill us with lethals and thats when things turned into a firefight. There were also traitors in the crowd encouraging violence and partaking in the riot. Bell was one of them. After Jeffery was dragged into the safety of Ironhammer most of us ran back into the first section halls a nearby gunnery sergeant was in the middle of the crowd and then for some reason Guild started shooting at Bell so I restrained the gunnery with grab just to flex on ironhammer, she escaped immediately and ran the fuck away because grab combat is nerfed to hell and back, I didn't even shoot her once. I did however shoot the guild person who was lethaling Bell for no announced reason, he also lethaled me back. In the midst of all this chaos Bell was firing Ebow shots into the crowd and the gunnery took me down and IH straight up executed me and one other guy while we were bucklecuffed in Ironhammer. I never killed anyone and I only shot at Jeff because he threatened to fire his lethal wintermute into a crowd of 5+ people asking for the public autolathe board back.

I needed the public autolathe to print items and supply my custom vendomat which Bell helped me with. Ironhammer dismantling the public autolathe basically meant I would have to spend ages finding a board or steal guilds, and because there were guild members it literally would have resulted in the same lethal riot but with Guild instead of IH, but undoubtedly IH would've got involved anyway. Also because of how fucking autistic and retarded guild was during the whole thing and basically 'muh valided' Bell taking the guild lathe board would've resulted in the same shit.

https://i.imgur.com/7UHP7lw.png
Wow look at all this self antagging going on, look at how we're asking for the board back, we were told we would be killed with lethals if we didn't go away.

Why you think you should be unbanned:

Guarantee Gray didnt even get a good collection of what happened and the only person who ahelped it was probably that faggot ass guild player who tried to lethal Bell for no reason and got BTFO'd for it. Meanwhile Chad me who got executed in violation of the agreement didnt even ahelp and me and Jeff had a good chuckle about it in DMs later.

Extra notes:

gray is a fucking gay baby

Reere
Maintainer

Re: Stealthkibbler - Gayarachnid

Post by Reere »

There was ample escalation for the entire thing, I dunno which shitcunt sulked about it in ahelps but they clearly spoke a whole load of bullshit, because myself and 4 other people demanded the autolathe board back multiple times, the Operative; Jeffery Jefferson threatened to kill us with lethals and thats when things turned into a firefight.
That's just straight up bullshit. Right after you get into lobby you started to trash the place, flip tables and started to break windows while holding lethal weapons. Jeff was looking for this for a wooping minute, trying to negotiate, but people were too hostile. He asked the permission to defend himself from LT (me), which I granted, specially stating about self defense, not gunning down everyone.
Then this happened. To unfuck the situation I used frag nades to make you all go away, and used this time to grab wounded Jeff and carry him inside the brig.

You escalated the situation where IH acted on agreement and seized communist tech you were so stupid to put into public lathe, and escalated it in a shittiest way possible by tiding your way in without even trying to rolepay any conflict. If you put some effort in hiding this shit nothing of this would happened, why do you think that you can do illegal shit in a open, and then respond with lethal force when IH peacefully seizes your illegal toys without violence?
I only shot at Jeff because he threatened to fire his lethal wintermute into a crowd of 5+ people asking for the public autolathe board back.
Dude, this this Eris. You really can't bullshit your way with "peaceful protest" when every second random fuck is armed better then IH.
I dunno which shitcunt sulked about it in ahelps but they clearly spoke a whole load of bullshit
And this is from Discord:
I bet it was that bitch ass techie that ahelped and lied about what happened
Dude, that's rather fucking cancerous way of thinking, you sound like the worst /tg/ valid hunters. I don't know why you even thinking that bringing this kind of logic to ban appeal will help you in any way.
Stealthkibbler

Post by Stealthkibbler »

Reere wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:57 am That's just straight up bullshit. Right after you get into lobby you started to trash the place, flip tables and started to break windows while holding lethal weapons. Jeff was looking for this for a wooping minute, trying to negotiate, but people were too hostile. He asked the permission to defend himself from LT (me), which I granted, specially stating about self defense, not gunning down everyone.
Wrong, we were in lobby for quite some time peacefully asking for the autolathe board back, because at this time we thought they had the original autolathe disk. Jeff didnt give us any if at all much information or clarification on what was taken from the lathe, as far as I was concerned and everyone else; someone had put the excel disk in the lathe from stash and they took the whole lathe as a result. But what Jeff did say is he threatened everyone by saying he has lethal rounds loaded in his wintermute. This is when I started to break windows and people began unholstering their guns proper.

To start I fired like two-three shots at Jeff with my Novokovic, one missing him(I'm pretty sure the other two missed), the two other people in the room, one of which was Bell(An Antag) also has Novokovics, which only had lethal .30 rounds. When jeff went down I opted to stay on the far left of the room and did not attempt to finish him off, I didnt see much of what was going on on the other side up until the Pommes started coming out and jeff got dragged into IH. Also yes I did fire the first shot, but in response to that Jeff then proceeded to auto his wintermute into the other 4 fucking people that were not currently firing at him. This is what sparked everyone to literally shoot him almost dead.
Reere wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:57 am Dude, that's rather fucking cancerous way of thinking, you sound like the worst /tg/ valid hunters. I don't know why you even thinking that bringing this kind of logic to ban appeal will help you in any way.
Okay first of all, only played on TG once, second of all, I take mild offense that you would insinuate I even waste my time on TG. Third and most importantly, Bell started the first section firefight by firing his Ebow into the massive crowd in first section, it hit the gunnery afaik and I decided to grab wrestle the gunnery in the chaos taking them hostage; which I mean, they immediately resisted out and walked away. I didnt bother to chase them or shoot them because I was kind of just doing it to flex on Ironhammer, I immediately turned to the techie who then began trying to kill Bell with Lethal plasma. For clarification, Bell was my buddy, he helped me build my vendomat and recovered a bunch of my loot I lost to a roach stack earlier. So I lethaled the Techie and in the midst of this Bell deconned the window to escape, we had a pretty bad techo nearlier in the round so atmos containment was not on and it was at the moment when the shutters went down that even more chaos occurred. Thats when IH came out and the gunnery arrested me, I didnt really put up much of a resistance besides trying to crawl away as I was already pretty beaten by the techies plasma gun.

To top your original insult off, fuck you Reere, I was blatantly executed against the rules of the agreement along with 2 other people who were restrained and in paincrit, and this was after I didnt fight back against the gunnery when they arrested me. So Yes I will fucking salt about shitcunts ahelping me when I chose to not do the same out of the spirit that it was a standard case of escalation and was all in character.

Reere wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:57 am Dude, this this Eris. You really can't bullshit your way with "peaceful protest" when every second random fuck is armed better then IH.
I mean thats what we were doing up until Jeff threatened to lethal us all, but w/e mate think what you want. also lmao so what if we tipped over some tables? Are you gonna add "injured tables as nonantag" to everyones ban reason now? Fucking get real dude.

Also jeff literally died from the plasma fire which was caused by his robo limbs and trace plasma being in the air, but I guess we're just gonna ignore that entirely along with him and other IH executing multiple people who were restrained :catinpain:
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

I'll start off by saying this appeal is denied.
  • You were shooting at jeff barely 2 minutes from the screenshot you posted.
  • Jeff did say 'there would be a genocide' and while I don't blame you for being outraged, he said this because he was only carrying lethals.
  • Jeff never got permission to shoot you folks first and he was also outraged himself at your actions.
  • Despite this, Jeff was technically doing more reasonable RP than any of you.
  • It was just a fucking autolathe, you could've demanded the LT pay for it or bought a new board yourself. It's 500 credits from the vendor.
  • The antagonists in your midst didn't even shoot first.
Your group had no reason to open fire on IH. It was just 500 credits. The public autolathe was dismantled because it was replaced with an excelsior autolathe, not because it had an excelsior disk in it.

Also, I don't appreciate forum salt and since you're not going to be able to change my mind, i'm locking this.