GrayRachnid

Type of Ban:
ERP

Duration of ban(if temp):
Permanent Ban

Reason for Ban/My POV:
https://gyazo.com/400dd91f5ac5f9acd5e0c822e5a2028f

Why I believe I ought to unbanned:
It's been around 9 months now and I believe it would be a necessary instance in which I make my attempt in unbanning myself off of the server. The reason at which I arrested that woman, believed by myself and another eye witness, is that she mocked us at the very beginning and we saw her as a subject to be used to sell. Human Trafficking. Now I believe that this is rather zany, but they for the life of them would not be quiet when we told them to. So we decided to get her drunk on alcohol in a straight jacket in order for her to talk about something besides us having small genitals. She still would not stop insulting us, trying to break out of her handcuffs to kick us, and talk bad about us in LOOC. So I took the initiative in throwing her down into the pit. Afterwards they went on discord to begin bragging about how we got banned and that after that same exact round they were warned on the brink of being banned for something along the lines of robbing the armory and meta hunting my partner.

Vouch: Vivants#2895/Dawnie, Host of Escalation 1984
Gray
EN Sector Head

Re: Permanent Ban - FireNightPower

Post by Gray »

Your explanation doesn't excuse your actions. Your vouch is just a name on a forum post of someone I don't know or has ever spoken to me.

I don't see why I should unban you.
FireNightPower

Post by FireNightPower »

Well of course it doesn't excuse my actions, I don't exactly see what could in this instance. I don't take great joy in trying to get a vouch from a space station 13 server that I do not want to play on, Dawnie the guy that vouched for me is the host of the only ss13 server I play on consistently, and what I've told you are exactly the events that transpired.
May I be given another chance, or will I never be allowed to play on the server again in my entire life time
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

Apologies for the late reply but your actions were really bad considering you were just unbanned for doing similar things. I am not giving an unban at this current time.