Don't know

Where were you banned:
Discord

Type of Ban:
Permanent

Reason for ban:
Disagreements with staff about rules and conduct

Your version of events:
I kept talking about how marijuana was cool and racism wasn't so cool. The admins disagreed in the end and banned me.

Why you think you should be unbanned:
I don't want to be unbanned to play or chat much on your discord. But I'm attempting to make a code fork that uses some Eris mechanics and it would be usefull to ask technical questions via discord. Outside of this i dont plan on chatting in the discord.
I don't have any plans to talk about the virtues of marijuana or why I disagree with server rules.
Again just want back in to be able to some times ask technical questions.
Tenno
Community Mod

Re: Discord unban James aka Zeek Phod

Post by Tenno »

Hello Zeek and thank you for the appeal.

I will be honest with you straight on. You got banned because you were constantly obnoxious about features you wanted and still did so after getting told it will be done when it is time, furthermore you took the approach that apparently creating drama and wind is a solid reason to give you more attention.

This was your note:

You also had three warnings at the time of ban which makes it valid to remove you from the server.

As it stands, your behaviour towards the end became insufferable and your constant bickering didnt make it better, in addition there is literally zero betterment in your attitude, obviously expressed in your ban reason. It does not matter if you are still salty or not, or calmed down and want to have technical help. Your reddit post did not help exactly either, if that was an eris moment that you got banned for being obnoxious and ignoring anything you are being told to tone it down, then this is certainly a zeek phod moment that you are so audacious appealing in the way you did.

You obviously don't care about anything, still twist the reality of your ban reason. If you want technical help with an eris downstream or it's mechanics, there are 2 other servers you can try.

Why even come back to a server whose rules you dont agree with with a ban appeal that does in no way even make an attempt to make things better?
Zeek

Post by Zeek »

Like I said, to occasionally ask technical questions.

I dont have plans to interact beyond that with the eris community.
Techlock
Community Admin

Post by Techlock »

Seemingly both parties are not interested in the unban. Appeal denied.