itsmereuben

Re: Itsmereuben by Grayrachnid

Post by itsmereuben »

I was also acting CO at the time of this incident
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

If you had proof that he had done this then you should have mentioned it from the beginning.
You could have also taken him into custody and executed him the proper way, with the Captain/FO/IHC's authorization.

Please go ahead and bring up any proof you have so that the Sector Vice/Admins can look at once they review this appeal.
itsmereuben wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:36 am I was also acting CO at the time of this incident
You were not acting CO, there was an IHC alive, well and active that I had spoken to in regards to this incident.
itsmereuben

Post by itsmereuben »

And last I checked it’s within IH’s right to neutralize any threat that’s causing immediate harm to the station, which he was doing, why am I being punished for killing a traitor anyway? He was KILLING people and bombing the station, you’re telling me that doesn’t breach the agreement? And if someone does that that means a big fat target on their head doesn’t it? So please explain to me how killing this long running threat as CO in self defense of the crew is wrong in any way because it just seems like you can’t even accept the fact that you got it wrong on this one
itsmereuben

Post by itsmereuben »

And you certainly didn’t message me in regards to the situation, seems like you waited until disconnected to ban me...
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

Gray wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:37 am If you had proof that he had done this then you should have mentioned it from the beginning.

Please go ahead and bring up any proof you have so that the Sector Vice/Admins can look at once they review this appeal.
Gray wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:06 am The main reason you were punished is for breaking our murder rule:
You must have a good reason for killing another player. This can be: self-defense, a long-running conflict, the execution of the order (the person who gave the order will answer for the murder) and the execution of the death sentence.
  1. This was not self defense as he was in custody
  2. This was not a long-running conflict
  3. You were not executing an order
  4. You did not have the authority to execute the death sentence
Gray wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:33 am Taking him out "right then and there" breaks our murder rule.
Gray wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:06 am Our rules do not state anywhere that antagonists are "valid". They are treated like any other crew/inhabitant on the ship until they are proven a threat or break the Paragraphs.
itsmereuben

Post by itsmereuben »

How am I supposed to get proof if I was banned? The burden of proof falls on you for making the accusation bro
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

Just mention what evidence you had that he was the one behind murders/bombings and we'll search for any mentions of said evidence in the logs. If your story checks out, the appeal will be considered.
itsmereuben

Post by itsmereuben »

No the appeal will be brought through, it’s not my job to tell you where to search in the logs you’d think if you’re gonna permaban someone you’d look deeper, he was associated with the other traitors he was helping them commit those crimes which makes him eligible for death on the spot, that doesn’t break any rules and in fact I was doing my job properly
itsmereuben

Post by itsmereuben »

It’s pretty obvious you are biased for whatever reason, sorry if I made you mad or something bro
itsmereuben

Post by itsmereuben »

Are you the only admin here? I don’t think your word is supreme lol why don’t you hold a vote with all the evidence I’ve laid out and let the other admins make a decision you’re so personally invested in