BYOND username/Discord Name&Tag:

Banning admin:

Grayrachnid

Where were you banned:

EN server

Type of Ban:

Permanent

Reason for ban:

Gray doesn’t like me after I provided evidence to back up my claims and successfully shot down his points, would greatly appreciate other admin input because he’s mad at me for some reason and I’ve been treated really unfairly by a member of the staff

Your version of events:

I had disputed the claims that I killed a traitor with reasonable cause and gray got mad that I wanted a second opinion so he said that my behavior towards him, which was rather tactful, was seen as rude If this thread gets locked I’ll be going to the host

Why you think you should be unbanned:

I’ve laid out my reasons pretty well in the other thread Gray locked because he doesn’t like me and is on a power trip I suppose. Everyone I play with likes me, genuinely enjoys playing with me, and I’m just a super nice guy to everyone on the server. I’m not sure what I did to displease Gray but I don’t know if it’s something I did to him personally or what but I’d just like someone with an unbiased view to look at the facts we’ve both laid out and make a decision

genessee

Re: Itsmereuben by Grayrachnid

Post by genessee »

Everyone I play with likes me, genuinely enjoys playing with me
Hey, throwing my hat into the ring here for a second just to clear something up.

So.. I hope you're aware that you're a living meme on the discord. People generally associate you with the embodiment of shitsec on Eris.

In other words, this statement is quite possibly the most incorrect thing I've ever heard you, or anyone else on Eris, say.

That's all I had to say. Thank you for your time.
itsmereuben

Post by itsmereuben »

Idk about that, you guys aren’t on the server moderating so you don’t see when people are having a good time or not
itsmereuben

Post by itsmereuben »

People do, Khan, Lucky, Strike, some of the operatives even like me. But you’re not on a lot so I understand if you don’t see stuff like that
itsmereuben

Post by itsmereuben »

But if you don’t have anything insightful to say about this incident then I’ll just wait for the next admin
itsmereuben

Post by itsmereuben »

And then the one after that, until I get someone who has something valuable to add
genessee

Post by genessee »

Idk about that, you guys aren’t on the server moderating so you don’t see when people are having a good time or not
Actually, I've played with you before. If the name 'Micheal Brown' rings any bells, you'd know that you beat me nearly to death because I, quote, "looked suspicious."

Furthermore, I've had discussions with other players who generally agree that you're a complete pain to play with.

I know it's hard to believe that a developer actually plays the game, but you're going to have to trust me on this one.

To summarize, I know players don't enjoy playing with you because I, myself, have played with you and hated every minute of it.

Thank you for your time.
genessee

Post by genessee »

itsmereuben wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:11 am I’ll just wait for the next admin
I'm not an admin. I'm a player, just like you.
itsmereuben

Post by itsmereuben »

You set me on fire with plasma one time, I remember that
itsmereuben

Post by itsmereuben »

Yeah you’re one of only people that dislike me