Itsmereuben by Grayrachnid

Moderators: Game admins, Game moderators

itsmereuben

Re: Itsmereuben by Grayrachnid

Post by itsmereuben »

If he wasn’t a traitor in the logs he was at least recruited by them which makes him either a self antag or just as valid as the other 3
itsmereuben

Post by itsmereuben »

Self antag would be against the rules so if you didn’t punish him for that that only leaves him being recruited mid round which in the end makes him an antag anyway, so which is it? Self antag or mid round traitor?
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

Your first appeal was denied and your ban was converted to a Permanent ban by me, the head admin. Your second appeal has been re-investigated and once again denied by the Executive Secretary, the only person above me. There is no one left that will reverse this decision and you continue to stray further and further away from giving me any reason to unban you.

I feel like you do not comprehend why you were banned in the first place. I suggest you go over the first appeal again and focus about the part where I mentioned that you broke the murder rule multiple times.

Please choose your next post wisely and make it constructive to hopefully leave a good impression. Otherwise, I'm afraid you'll never be welcome on Eris again.
itsmereuben

Post by itsmereuben »

Well I’m not going to apologize, you banned me because I killed someone that was following direct commands while he was a traitor, I understand that I broke that rule but I just can’t see why he’d be protected by a rule meant for non antags. Like I said I was only doing my job and I got carried away killing a traitor in custody and he couldn’t defend himself so it wasn’t a fair fight I guess
itsmereuben

Post by itsmereuben »

I just don’t know where the PDA came from, so perhaps I should’ve questioned him instead cutting his head off lol
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

Our rules do not split non-antags and antags apart. All players are treated the same. In addition, you had no proof he was behind those several murders or bombings. You claim you saw an uplink and a silenced pistol on him but you have not named a single person who can corroborate your story. Your initial reason for arrest was the fact that he was carrying a shotgun. You executed someone in cuffs. This execution directly breaks our murder rule. You were given a temporary ban from the server and an indefinite ban from security and head roles for repeated offenses until reports of improved behavior. You initially took this ban to my Dms and demanded I lift it because "this ban is different" and I "didn't know he was a traitor". Despite the fact that I professionally asked you to appeal the ban on the forums, professionally. After I blocked you, you made the appeal on the forums and began to lie and strawman argument while avoiding any conversation topic in regards to the rule you broke. You continued to do this while continuing to accuse me of being unprofessional. At this point, I saw no reason to have someone with a provocative personality and bad track record such as yours around on the server any longer so I denied the appeal and made it a permanent ban from the server. You make a new ban appeal thread, continuing to accuse me of being biased and unprofessional while threatening to take matters to the "host". Well if you'd read our rules or ever cared to look at our admin structure, you'd know that the host has absolutely no say with what we, the administration, do on the server. The two people who have the final say have both denied your appeal. This is not going to be reversed at the current time, please find somewhere else to play and come back with a better track record and a vouch from another server in a few months.
itsmereuben

Post by itsmereuben »

If you want I’d be down for being perma’d for a few weeks and I can appeal when the times up just to take a break from everything, I was out of line for calling you unprofessional just got super pissed when I saw I got beaned
itsmereuben

Post by itsmereuben »

I can name witnesses, Kai was there, Rosa was there
itsmereuben

Post by itsmereuben »

Strike as well
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

Kai and Rosa were not online at the time. Neither were you. Strike said that he only came after everything was over and that you claimed it was self defense.