Moderators: Game admins, Game moderators

itsmereuben

Re: Itsmereuben by Grayrachnid

Post by itsmereuben »

And players don’t belong in this forum anyway, shouldn’t post
itsmereuben

Post by itsmereuben »

And besides, it’s not my character that’s on trial here just because you don’t like me doesn’t mean you can ban me for killing a traitor, which is my job
IlyaIII
Executive Secretary

Post by IlyaIII »

Right ho!
If you wanted to get another admin to your appeal - here I'm.
And boy oh boy it doesn't look that good for you.
For a single week you've managed to be noted three times by our admin teams and those occasions being:
21/09/2020
Note: 7 Day Ban from command
Reason: Grenaded random vagabond over him not paying money from out of nowhere request as LT. Nothing happened outside of being lynched, but clearly doesnt understand their role.
--
22/09/2020
Note: Shot up the guild just because he was bored and then beat up a Vagabond and sold him just because he "Resisted getting out of his way"??
--
28/09/2020
Note: Permajobban from heads&sec + 1 day ban - As IH, executed another player during an arrest despite that player complying with all IH requests. The player was being arrested for carrying a Regulator shotgun. This behavior in conjuction with previous warnings and punishment make me believe that reuben is not cut out for security or command roles. Permaban from all Command&Sec + A day ban.
--
From all those wonderful notes we can see a wonderful consistency in your validhunting behavior that is being further reinforced by your words on your previous appeal:
And last I checked it’s within IH’s right to neutralize any threat that’s causing immediate harm to the station, which he was doing, why am I being punished for killing a traitor anyway? He was KILLING people and bombing the station, you’re telling me that doesn’t breach the agreement? And if someone does that that means a big fat target on their head doesn’t it? So please explain to me how killing this long running threat as CO in self defense of the crew is wrong in any way because it just seems like you can’t even accept the fact that you got it wrong on this one
And what a bloody wonderful surprise!
That fella wasn't the traitor that round.
traitors, Tristen Zimmer(bruhmomentium), Scav (YoungAdolf), John Bell(Tristain01).
You saw a gun that can be found in maints, decided that he is a traitor and simply validhunted him just for the fun of it, while not even being a person sufficient to resolve such situations in such a bloody way.
Despite how simple it is to kill someone for a mere shadow of a reason - we don't welcome such in game behavior.
That's a solid no on your appeal.
Farewell.
itsmereuben

Post by itsmereuben »

I’ve never valid hunted once, he also had the traitor PDA on him, I didn’t shoot up the guild at all
itsmereuben

Post by itsmereuben »

I only ever beat that guy and at the end of that the round the we did the normal death match thing
itsmereuben

Post by itsmereuben »

And I’d like to add that he didn’t even message me about the incident in the first place, waited until disconnected and then banned me that’s not how it works
itsmereuben

Post by itsmereuben »

Other players exhibit the same behaviors but I’m being singled out for what?
itsmereuben

Post by itsmereuben »

If this is the example you want to set then go ahead but I fail to see any real reason for the permaban in the first place, it’s ridiculous you think that just because I slighted someone in a previous round I should be punished for a fair action in another. What about Gage? He got beat to death and thrown in the disposals by guildies and the admins just muted him and wouldn’t answer him, same round I got job banned for an incident where no one died, pick your battles I guess lol
itsmereuben

Post by itsmereuben »

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2437 Let’s not forget this post, but somehow I’m shit sec for killing an antag
itsmereuben

Post by itsmereuben »

And if he wasn’t a traitor how do you explain the silenced pistol and traitor pda