GrayRachnid

Type of Ban:
ERP - Grief

Duration of ban(if temp):
Permanent Ban

Reason for Ban/My POV:
https://gyazo.com/400dd91f5ac5f9acd5e0c822e5a2028f

Why I believe I ought to unbanned:
It's been around 11 months now and I believe it would be a necessary instance in which I make my attempt in unbanning myself off of the server for the second time. I mean come the on now, what I did isn't exactly completely vilifying. The reason at which I arrested that woman, believed by myself and another eye witness, is that she mocked us at the very beginning and we saw her as a subject to be used to sell. Human Trafficking. Now I believe that this is rather zany, but they for the life of them would not be quiet when we told them to. So we decided to get her drunk on alcohol in a straight jacket in order for her to talk about something besides us having small genitals. She still would not stop insulting us, trying to break out of her handcuffs to kick us, and talk bad about us in LOOC. So I took the initiative in throwing her down into the pit. Afterwards they went on discord to begin bragging about how we got banned and that after that same exact round they were warned on the brink of being banned for something along the lines of robbing the armory and meta hunting my partner. That individual was Plasmatik; And I would know that this is very similar to my 2 month old appeal in almost every way under and on it, although I do not see me being permanently banned for life from a game that I enjoy for killing someone that was begging for it to be warranted. I'll say it again and again, I enjoy the game. I'll say the run of the mill cliche unbanning statement again and again, being I understand what I did was wrong, again and again. What can a guy say or do other than for you to give me another opportunity, a year is a large chunk of time in an individual's life.

Vouch: Vivants#2895/Dawnie, Host of Escalation 1984
Doktor710
EN Sector Vice

Re: Permanent Ban - FireNightPower - GrayArachnid

Post by Doktor710 »

Unfortunately, we will have to deny your appeal. Your vouches do not really hold a well reputation, so I suggest you get vouches from servers with better reputation such as, for example, tg, Aurora, Bee, Goon, NSV, Yogstation.