Alanii toxic behaviour

Moderators: Game admins, Game moderators

KKJ113

Alanii toxic behaviour

Post by KKJ113 »

First of all, i will only present small part of evidence because i dont want to spend literal hours on it.

Now to meritum, my problem with Alanii is her constant toxic behaviour, i can say with certanity that when i was active there was no day without hearing some mean comment from her, even after i asked her to stop several times, it wouldn't be huge issue if it wasn't so constant i literally cant get a break from this toxicity and i dont think that someone who is listed as community admin should be this rude and/or toxic. This behaviour is not limited to discord, month ago or something like this i got called a "tomato puking retard" which is clear reference to people constantly calling me this on discord therefore its immersion breaking and in effect rule breaking, i ahelped this and Alanii responded with something like "If you dont wanna be called a tomato puking retard then dont be a tomato puking retard" which is a massive lack of respect towards both my ahelp and me as part of community(im pretty sure that admin under nickname of Reree was witness of this situation). In conclusion i appeal for removing Alanii from admin function due to lack of professionalism, massive disrespect and constant toxicity.

Edit: Also Alanii once refused to do anything with a certain person using a name of Richard Sanchez or Mortimer Smith which is clear immersion breaking, so not only she is toxic and disrespectfull but also unwilling to do her job as admin.
Attachments
evidence.png
evidence.png (59.46 KiB) Viewed 3124 times
Jack

Re: Alanii toxic behaviour

Post by Jack »

I personally disagree, alanii has been a pretty good admin and very active to boot
KKJ113

Post by KKJ113 »

Yeah, she is probably good at admin stuff but i just dont like being constantly bullied by administrator.
Alani
Wiki Head

Post by Alani »

Moderators are not expected to act like weird robots with no souls.

I am not an AI, nor am I a robot. No where in the rules does it specifically state you need to act like some kind of weirdo behind a desk filling out paperwork unless it is related to moderating and responding to issues.

If you want to share weirdly personal stories and get upset when people proceed to make jokes about it, maybe you should not be sharing odd personal stories. No one wants to hear about really disgusting personal stories.

Most people know I am 'abrasive' or mean or whatever word you want to use. However it does not prevent me from being an admin. I do my job pretty well and am quite lenient when it comes to things. Especially when certain individuals refuse to stop complaining about an already discussed and handled complaint and continue to further the discussion to become muted and warned and afterwards bring it up within another complaint they have as more justification.

Nothing I do or say is 'toxic' or appears to be 'toxic.' Eris discord is not a baby playground. People can say mean words and generally say what they wish so long it does not lead to personal and consistent harassment or constant use of slurs and such.
KKJ113

Post by KKJ113 »

Got it
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »