Ancient#2389, gamemin, and his highly unprofessional behavior that does not represent CEV eris.

Moderators: Game admins, Game moderators

MacBlaze

Ancient#2389, gamemin, and his highly unprofessional behavior that does not represent CEV eris.

Post by MacBlaze »

I was warned in discord on December 10th, 2019 around 8:30 PM Central Standard Time (American) for being intentionally hostile after ancient constantly acted unprofessional previously and said such things as
"you are actually retarded"
"you cant do math"
"holy fuck you're genuinely retarded"
"you are literally retarded"
"are you actually incapable of mathematics."
"are you LITERALLY incapable of basic arithmetic"
"ok retard"
"you are literally the stupidest motherfucker in this entire channel right now"
"holy fuck you're stupid"
"you are literally stupid"

and after all this, he wonders why Impossibly a bit mad at him and being intentionally hostile. It's entirely unprofessional and I expect not to have shit copypasted at me 5 times in a row like he has done so many times previously in such an aggressive manner. It is honestly a bit frightening to see someone like ancient fail to comprehend that screaming at me in all caps does not imply anger and a lack of emotional control, all which should be required for someone who is not just a game min but is also heading up a major ingame guideline development, which is the agreement. I do not think he is fit to be an admin on CEV Eris, as he does not represent CEV Eris respectably, by his deluge of insults that are designed to diminish my intelligence. I contribute to the GitHub and work on fixing and marking issues for CEV Eris. I would like to continue doing this, but it is annoying when I am insulted with all of those previously stated insults over a 30 minute period and then when It is proved I am right. I don't get an apology for such horrible behavior. I get complete silence because he is too proud to admit he was wrong for shouting retard 10 times in 10 different ways. He has never been punished before, and I would treat him with more respect if I wasn't constantly insulted, he warns me for my lack of respect, which his behavior and demeanor is the sole cause of. I disagree with Plasmatik, I still respect them as a developer of CEV Eris. I disagree with nozey, but I still respect him for contributing to the wiki which is in such bad need of updates and expansion. I have lost all my respect and consideration for Ancient due to his behavior and actions. Not even administrating CEV Eris can make up for his behavior, and as such I request that he be talked to and asked to be more professional. TG Admins are not like this. Yog Admins are not like this. Even CM admins have the courtesy not to scream and call you a retard while they ban you for naming yourself something not inline with their naming policy. And they don't act like assholes in discord either. The REST of CEV Eris admins are not like this. I see NO reason, why Ancient should slander CEV Eris with his poor conduct and unprofessional behavior.
IlyaIII
Executive Secretary

Re: Ancient#2389, gamemin, and his highly unprofessional behavior that does not represent CEV eris.

Post by IlyaIII »

First things first - quotation without screenshots is worthless as it is, just as trying to explain a situation without saying what led to it in the first place.
Just as simply "quoting" one admin without all those peeps who were involved - isn't a good thing when we are talking about something that serious as de-admining someone.
Provide more information about the situation with irresistible proofs like screenshots.
And don't try to get just those bits that you want to show - make a full picture of that situation with everyone involved. Especially when you'd try to explain what led to that behavior from Ancient.
JohnPeppercorn

Re: Ancient#2389, gamemin, and his highly unprofessional behavior that does not represent CEV eris.

Post by JohnPeppercorn »

long story short, i'm assuming this was after he made a blanket statement about rules and I was asking him to clarify what mutations are classified as harmful. He constantly calls players retarded or lacking in common sense though. Can confirm
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

Just to give you a reply, i've reviewed logs of the conversation with Ilya and we reprimanded Ancient for whichever bits we thought he was unprofessional in. Unless you've got more to say about him or specific screenshots from the past couple of days(not a week ago).