Since January/Feb of 2019

How long have you played on Eris?:

Since January/Feb of 2019

Previous SS13 Admin Experience, if any:

None

Previous Admin experience, if any:

Discord moderator

Why do you want to be an admin?:

Whenever I play is pretty sporadic, be it 2 AM US CET time to 9 PM US CET time, and sometimes there aren't any moderators or admins roaming the in game server. And it would give me something to do when I'm dead or just bored in general.

Other things you'd like to note:

Gray
EN Sector Head

Re: Alani's Staff Application

Post by Gray »

I generally have no problem with this and we do need more admins at late times. I'll leave other admins to comment if they wish and i'll consider it around the next test. Though I doubt it'd be much of an issue having you as a WikiHead is also really helpful and I hope this wouldn't distract you from that.
INFRAREDBARON

Post by INFRAREDBARON »

I, as moderator see nothing wrong with Alani being a mod or admin here. I've seen enough interactions between Alani and players to be sure that he\she will be a worthy addition to us.
Affeneimer

Post by Affeneimer »

I also have no strong feelings against Alanii joining the ingame admin team, and i am totally not being forced to comment on this without anything to say.

Jokes aside, without your constant effort in running the wiki, Eris probably wouldn't be what and where it is now. So yeah. i, personally, would be happy to have you on the team
GlitterGuts

Post by GlitterGuts »

From what i've seen, theyre a good sport and handle themselves well. +1

Another body for the reactor.
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

Last thing i'd like to ask, I remember you mentioning that you'd be busy for the next month. Is that still happening or have you been freed up? I don't mind postponing this application until next month where you're free. I'll also be throwing this up for players to look at.
Alani
Wiki Head

Post by Alani »

gray wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:18 am Last thing i'd like to ask, I remember you mentioning that you'd be busy for the next month. Is that still happening or have you been freed up? I don't mind postponing this application until next month where you're free. I'll also be throwing this up for players to look at.
As far as I know it's still happening, I'll be back early December so if you want to postpone until then by all means. Should be November 15th through early December, they say 15th at latest.
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

Accepted. Enjoy your suffering.