Tenno

Where were you banned:
Discord

Type of Ban:
Permanent

Reason for ban:
Raiding another server

Your version of events:
Basically Eris was completely dead in the water and another guy asked me to play on someones server (in a humurous and griefy manner) because it was being talked about or something, we did some RP dumbassery and the host of the server pinged the rosalimo deathsquad, who then pinged tenno and booted us for raiding and all that fun stuff.

Why you think you should be unbanned:
It was funny at the time and honestly it didnt seem like Eris was going to last long post-jeffening, clearly this wasnt the case. In hindsight the shit I did was dumb and im sorry, "raiding" in a public channel because someone else asked you too is a stupid thing to do and I beg for forgiveness and penance for my sins against TOS and discord rules.

Headmin respond, let me see my wife Thog again
Alani
Wiki Head

Re: Discord Ban Appeal

Post by Alani »

This appeal will be looked at by Gray and they will ultimately decide on your fate.

Do not get your hopes up though. Raiding other servers is generally a permanent ban from both Discord and Server with no appeal granted.
therealscarhomie

Post by therealscarhomie »

hello
therealscarhomie

Post by therealscarhomie »

holy shit gray could you stop wacking off and look at this appeal already goddamn, you responding to other more recent ones n shiiiiit my drilla, my fam-ting, i just wanna blast ram ranch on the ghettobox and joonk for 54 hours straight, is that too much to ask gray? god motherfuckin damn.
INFRAREDBARON

Post by INFRAREDBARON »

I'm pretty sure your wife was banned as well. I don't have any issues with unbanning you, you have my approval