Kiling Ian=Death Penalty apparently

Moderators: Game admins, Game moderators

RichardSanchez

Kiling Ian=Death Penalty apparently

Post by RichardSanchez »

Game ID:b01-c15Q
-First Officer: Marvin Compton I Ckey: Wesdo
-AI: ZX Spectrum
I was a clown (Loyd Lonkers,Ckey:Mateja03) and a traitor this round, found an AMR "Hristov" and ammo for it in the maintenance and bought the chameleon projector from the guild, also I got a 78 damage hvpersaw in the meantime. Later I roleplayed as a meat dealer and gathered some meat, killing Ian in the process. First Officer (Marvin Compton, Ckey:Wesdo), who was told by Schlomo Gaskin (A club worker) that I killed his dog, later lynched me for it, dislocating my limbs and throwing me in the trash, almost killing me in the process. Although this was harsh, I thought it was ok since I killed his dog. Later on when I was in the operation from the damage caused I see them handcuffing me. When I wake up they tell me I'm getting arrested. For what I asked? They said for killing Ian (I was thinking: "okay a small sentence, I can sit it out...") For how long I asked? Forever they said. I panicked and was trying to reason for them, I even asked them to take it to court, they refused. They also mentioned how I might be a traitor because I had an AMR, chameleon projector and pepperspray grenades, but they are all maintenance loot. They were talking about it... And they decided they should actually kill me (The First Officer did). They went out of Perma Brig and Al started siphoning the area. I tried to get out and even found a kalashnikov and some ammo in the trash. Although it was to no avail, I died in the end.
First Officer did nothing noteworthy, he basically just griefed my round.
Also I could argue that the Al didn't roleplay accordingly this round saying stuff like: "I'm bored", "I wish excels changed my laws", "I wish I could kill you Loyd", "Yo", "Ill do whatever the fuck I want" He was also really blood thirsty saying stuff after I died such as: "Do I get to kill someone again?"
Gray
EN Sector Head

Re: Kiling Ian=Death Penalty apparently

Post by Gray »

AI name?
RichardSanchez

Re: Kiling Ian=Death Penalty apparently

Post by RichardSanchez »

ZX Spectrum