[Kathryn Leech] CKEY: Logan Keele

Moderators: Game admins, Game moderators

Plasmatik

[Kathryn Leech] CKEY: Logan Keele

Post by Plasmatik »

This guy is a real piece of work, am I right? Dude plays like absolute shit every time I see him and does nothing but get defensive when told to improve. TG tier antics and shit, constantly hunting for 'valids,' etc. Honestly I feel pretty goddamn gay writing a bitchfit at all, but this nigga has got to get yeeted the fuck outta here know what I'm sayin?

tl;dr remove leech for being worse than triple cancer
Undud

Re: [Kathryn Leech] CKEY: Logan Keele

Post by Undud »

Gives nothing to the server literally
Just takes up command slot despite being BAD at the job constantly
:ugeek:
Alani
Wiki Head

Post by Alani »

You're going to need to elaborate a bit more. I have seen this person once and right now it just seems you're upset someone is taking up an unspecific command role or something and they're not as proficient as they could be.

Edit; by elaborate you should come up with a solution that could curb their behaviour before you just outright want to ban them. Not hard to restrict someone to vagabond where the most damage they could do is die in maint or get banned if they self antag with no reason.
Undud

Post by Undud »

This "Person" is unenjoyable to play with and also is a cancer to the community.
Let me elaborate on that with a few examples. There was a low pop round where I was IHC going on stuff (0:01 minute into round) when I hear "[Common] Gay says, ''Gay"(Ah yes my MRP experience) after that I continue on to armory to get the gear and I get called up to FO desk. I politely say I'll be there in a moment and when I get there I get stung by two lings simultaneously with death sting, eventually I still got up for a few seconds and critted one and killed other one, the second one killed me. After dying to me as two lings they tried taunting me in IC and OOC saying "S U C C and etc", lings were Leech(ckey:Logan Kele) and Kate Bishop(Cuban kate in discord). Then I spawn as serb with Kate Bishop as serb. When I took what I need I went to ship trough shuttle with kate bishop and she went fuck knows where considering I was a commander of serb that round. When I couldnt find my fellow serb I was on doing my objectives after I was on my way out and I saw someone with a weapon in airless enviro(dark, blue lights flashing) so I twitched and shot it with my AMR, turns out it was my fellow serb but since it was AMR it was already too late :oops:. I was running out of time so I just kept moving while both Leech and bishop were trash talking and harassing me in OOC, saying I did it on purpose and ruined their round/speedrunned it. After that round they were plotting to murder me next round in metagrudge fashion, I was afraid for my characters life so I named it as Kate Bishop but of course, I had a different appearance and was acting different. When he failed to try to shoot me up in maints when I disarmed him and threw his gun into maints on plating, after that bishop called leech to come and kill me, telling my location. Result seen on screenshot I added in imgur link.
And that a simple example of this person usually does.
(Also I was numerously called "tg player who doesnt belong here", "vore player" despite them admitting they come here from TG for some reason they think that everyone else is the same if they do something that slightly displeases him)
Undud

Post by Undud »

Here is post in discord after electrolyz(antag) killed her after validhunting him and leech thought it was me and post these threats in discord basically trashtalking me while I was just her paramedic who was helping people around and almost never even crossed paths with him
Last edited by Undud on Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alani
Wiki Head

Post by Alani »

This is what you should have posted in the main thread. Now it makes more sense and less dumb than a small paragraph of whining about someone over what appears to be a small issue.

I simply wanted to see more reasoning behind the original thread as a way to push a basic way to post complaints and such.

So thanks for elaborating. It will make it easier for those who dont interact with this person to come up with an opinion.
Plasmatik

Post by Plasmatik »

Alani wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:50 pm This is what you should have posted in the main thread. Now it makes more sense and less dumb than a small paragraph of whining about someone over what appears to be a small issue.

I simply wanted to see more reasoning behind the original thread as a way to push a basic way to post complaints and such.

So thanks for elaborating. It will make it easier for those who dont interact with this person to come up with an opinion.
If you don't interact with them then don't post in the thread because your observations aren't relevant.

Continuing:

So today, this happened:

^A lie. LEECH was the one who did this.

^She gets her metafriend to arrest me and brig me for *half an hour*. It was quite clear the dude was metagrudging because he outright refused to check for fibers on the R&D console to confirm whether leech was telling the truth. It was incredibly obvious from context that she was lying, and regardless of that he just would not do it because he wanted an excuse to fuck with someone who he dislikes OOC. Skaramore is literally just as bad as Leech.
^VLeech gets a random IHOPer to attack me and starts asking to come in, quite obviously so she can try to kill me
^Butcher's cleaver falls out of the fucking ether and I catch it because I had throw on from trying to toss the IHOPer and Leech into eachother so they would stop attacking me. I ended up using it to attack because at that point they were murdering me outright anyways.
^Skaramore decides to just off me for trying to defend myself, despite clearly being able to agony stun me which he DID EARLIER using stun gloves. Whatever excuse you can use to fuck with someone you don't like, right Stealthkibbler?

Admins really need to do something about this shit, it is absolutely fucking despicable and has been going on for a month.
Phosophy

Post by Phosophy »

Plasmatik wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:07 pm
Alani wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:50 pm This is what you should have posted in the main thread. Now it makes more sense and less dumb than a small paragraph of whining about someone over what appears to be a small issue.

If you don't interact with them then don't post in the thread because your observations aren't relevant.

Continuing:

So today, this happened:

^A lie. LEECH was the one who did this.

^She gets her metafriend to arrest me and brig me for *half an hour*. It was quite clear the dude was metagrudging because he outright refused to check for fibers on the R&D console to confirm whether leech was telling the truth. It was incredibly obvious from context that she was lying, and regardless of that he just would not do it because he wanted an excuse to fuck with someone who he dislikes OOC. Skaramore is literally just as bad as Leech.
^VLeech gets a random IHOPer to attack me and starts asking to come in, quite obviously so she can try to kill me
^Butcher's cleaver falls out of the fucking ether and I catch it because I had throw on from trying to toss the IHOPer and Leech into eachother so they would stop attacking me. I ended up using it to attack because at that point they were murdering me outright anyways.
^Skaramore decides to just off me for trying to defend myself, despite clearly being able to agony stun me which he DID EARLIER using stun gloves. Whatever excuse you can use to fuck with someone you don't like, right Stealthkibbler?

Admins really need to do something about this shit, it is absolutely fucking despicable and has been going on for a month.
Heyyyy a long post. Just to notify the team, I was the detective this round where plasmatik spammed OOC monstrously. I did check computer for fibers and checked Sierra's clothes. Only fingerprint belonging to computer was Devin Hunt's and don't think it was Sierra's fault at all. The part with 30 min jail is true. Also he got gangbanged by some serbian armor wearing fuckhead that broke my office glazing. I'd believe he got metagrudged.
Jack

Post by Jack »

I was in that round as well, in skaramore's defence she was only going off the information the MEO (Leech) was giving her and the fact that sierra booked it out of RnD as she (the LT) was there and got the call from leech right after to arrest sierra. All in all with leech i find she is very quick to jump to conclusions and violence, often for the wrong reasons but it seems more like a case of being incredibly misguided. In regards to the meta grudging i can safely say BOTH parties are incredibly guilty of it but i can't say for sure who usually starts it. All in all i can say Leech isnt the WORST person i've ever met on Eris but they do need improvement in terms of RP (they are prone to LRP behaviour at times) and they need to learn to think situations out more. The absolute most annoying thing about the entire Leech situation is actually the people CONSTANTLY AND ENDLESSLY salting in OOC, docks and a few other places about her as well as the endless IC metagrudge wave that follows her, i have yet to be in a round with leech where people don't almost instantly target her ICly for the absolute smallest to no reason at all more often than for a actual genuine reason making it a overall dissatisfying experience for everyone involved.
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

Archived due to punishment of Leech