"bruhmomentum" aka Montague Williams. Sweatiest power gamer alive

Moderators: Game admins, Game moderators

Bruh

Re: "bruhmomentum" aka Montague Williams. Sweatiest power gamer alive

Post by Bruh »

Jack wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:11 pm I am once again opening this case as i have seen that montagnue has learned absolutely nothing and has just moved to powergaming chems now to render him nearly invincible as he proceeds to wipe half the ship, Eff1st can be inquired as to how this went down as he saw most of it.
That was just bicaridine i ordered from chemistry and exceli armor, doubt IH that round could be "half the ship", iirc pop was around 40 that round according to rosalimo. I remember mostly killing IH when they killed half of my commie team at the time and going after heads. I even gave heads a chance to fight back, join or run, when i could wordlessly kill them.
After the fight in medbay when i tried to save two other communists from execution, i converted inspector (with an implant out of the head of initial commie leader, didnt seem to work in the end, i could kill him instead, but i didnt) , converted bystanders that got hit in a crossfire and even healed up the NT acolyte and let them go, acolyte that cant be converted and who tried to help IH by shooting me.

I recall seeing other admins, alani, rosalimo, during the round, so why not ask them too?
Last edited by Bruh on Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bruh

Post by Bruh »

Jack wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:23 pm As a idea of his latest routine its much the same as last time. spawn, get antag, get powergame essentials (chems mixed up such as hyper, painkillers, bicard, ect taser, rounds to kill most the ship and so on) and proceed so shoot up the entire ship. in addition before someone says "oh but he let some people go" thats true but not, montagnue basically picks random people to "spare" now and proceeds to massacre everyone else, proven by this rounds guild massacre brought to you by montagnue.
Wrong once again, i had bicard and keloderm that i paid chemist to make for me, definitely didnt have hyperzine, nor painkillers.
Taser, whats wrong with it? IH for example starts with shitton of them so what is your point there? Anyway, i took it as non lethal option to convert people, tried converting one of the last heads, FO, with it, near the end, when i could just shoot him up with lethal rifle i had.

Wrong about shooting up the entire ship, except for entire IH. As for "picking random people to spare", whom i did NOT spare? I spared NT acolyte that tried to help ih by joining their side in a shootout, i healed her and let go. I spared inspector and converted him (apparently with a non working implant but, definitely didnt kill him). I gave lone IH sarge a chance to join, talked to him mid combat and got shot instead, so i took him out. When i met merchant, i suggested them to join or get shot, giving them a chance to lock down guild, instead of outright shooting them up when they tried to climb a ladder. Instead of shooting up the FO with my rifle, i tried to tase and convert him. Who else did i kill besides IH and attempts at killing last heads in cargo?

As for "cargo massacre", it was locked down, at least one of the last alive heads was hiding there, there were a couple of minutes left for the round to end, when the shootout happened (the one i participated in, well the one i started), so i and others rushed it, because commies dont have HUD icons for their teammates, i ended up critting one cargo tech, because his body rejected the implant, so i thought he was cruciformed, but he was commie (problem with lack of hud icons), i ended up shooting him when i had a shootout with 2 other commies, iirc 1-2 out of 3 people had cargo jackets so in the heat of the moment i thought they were on guild merchants side, after almost critting them, i realised one of them was my teammate and stopped, so i am not sure if they bled out or not as guild merch himself appeared and i chased him.

Here is the snippet of post round OOC.
Jack

Post by Jack »

Well both sides have said their parts. Admins can decide what to do further. This will be my last forumn post on this and probably ever.