killing without a reason, head abuse.

Moderators: Game admins, Game moderators

RichardSanchez

killing without a reason, head abuse.

Post by RichardSanchez »

First Andray Iron wears communist armor, then I tell her that she shouldnt wear that and that im scared.
The first officer Barna Buss says he will kill me if I call her a communist once more. Leutenant Darren Baer comes to the game
I tell him how Andray is a commie but he says how he doesnt care unless someone dies. Thats one part of the rules breached(do your job)
Andray Iron and the First Officer come to the science wanting to kill me and i lock myself in. The Liutenant comes, but i cant find him soo I go
to the medbay console to find hisd sensors. He is in IH cells. NOT DOING HIS JOBS. THEN FIRST OFFICER STARTS SHOOTING ME AND I SHOOT HIM BACK WHILE
GOING BACK TO THE SCIENCE LOCKING MYSELF IN. then he jumps in the science from the roof and tries to kill me, but i kill him first not to get hurt.
Then Andray and Liutenant get me locked in a straight jacked and ducktape my eyes. Then they put me in the bar as a mascote (breach of rules:
complete isolation is counted as murder). Andray comes and gives me "semi-freedom", by that she lets me out but doesnt take off my straight jacket
They then use me for "shooting practise" and Liutenant kills me "by accident".