MR DESTRUCTOR

Banning admin:

benblu

Where were you banned:

EN server

Type of Ban:

Permanent

Reason for ban:

Bombing for the umpteenth time#34 after being told not to bomb for the umpteenth time#34 Ban date 2021-06-07 15:43:32

Your version of events:

I honestly dont remember but judging from the ban reason i guess i was on one of my bombing sprees again where i would make bombs and bomb shit.

Why you think you should be unbanned:

Well this ban has made me think trough my actions.And realise that they where wrong.I belive i did those bombings beacuse it was my gimmick but honestly it got stale pretty fast. My bombs shortened shifts removed people from the round and i kept doing it after being told not to. But i kept doing it i tried to not to but i kept bombing not knowing when whas the apropriate time i overused them. I never stopped to think about is this the right time how will it afect the game? Im sorry for being inconsiderate and not taking the time to think about how it will afect other peoples game. I was an asshole i admit it.And im sorry for acting that way i broke one of the first rules dont be an asshole. Everyone is here to have fun but i only tought about my own fun and how it would afect me will it be fun for me not for the others. I realised how shitty i acted not thinking about others only thinking about myself.It was always about ME not everyone else and that mindset has lead me here and honestly another reason why i bombed was beacuse i didnt find anighting else to do i always felt bored i guess i needed a break and play on other servers i enjoyed.This permanent ban made me take a break and sit down and really think about what i have done and how it afected the other players. I shoudnt touch bombs ever again beacuse it always leads to other peoples fun ruined.And them uneseceraly being removed from the round beacuse i was selfish and only cared about my own fun. Which was wrong i should have tought about how it afected the players around me.I apologise for my behaviour i have learned my leasson to think about other not only about myself.And i apologise to anyone who was negativly afected about my behaveour.

Extra notes:

Yes i had multiple bombing incidents and i acknowladge them but i have taken time to think about my actions and i have changed im sorry for the way i acted.(and on another note the reason my grammar might not be very good is beacuse english isnt my first language.)

Gray
EN Sector Head

Re: Ban appeal for bombing ban applied by benblu

Post by Gray »

Hello and thanks for applying. Your behavior is very sincere and I am not against giving you a final chance. If you have any good behavior records from other servers these will also help. For now i'm going to wait and see what Benblu has to say about this before making a final decision.
mrdestructor

Post by mrdestructor »

Alright
Benblu
EN Game Moderator

Post by Benblu »

I'm okay with unbanning you, but if you do the funny bomb meme again without a REALLY good reason i'm also okay with just putting the ban back in place.
mrdestructor

Post by mrdestructor »

Alright ill be sure to ask when to bomb.
mrdestructor

Post by mrdestructor »

and im also sorry for the incident where somone asked me to bomb and i did it i should have asked that time.
mrdestructor

Post by mrdestructor »

Alright ill make sure to ask before doing anighting with bombs.
mrdestructor

Post by mrdestructor »

Well im going to sleep now if you need any input from me ill be able to reply tomorow if not then you can go ahead and acept it.
mrdestructor

Post by mrdestructor »

Sorry for sounding inpatient but i have been waiting for some days and i want to know the final decision if you dont have the Time i understand im just concerned that this appeal might go stale.
Firefox13
Project Leader

Post by Firefox13 »

Unbanned like a month ago we forgot to move the thread to accepted.
Whoops.