Armolitskiy#4866

Banning admin:

Firefox

Where were you banned:

Discord

Type of Ban:

Permanent

Reason for ban:

You were banned from CEV Eris | There are much better ways to criticize other's people work other than the way you're using, and it's not the first time you're doing this. You've been told several times to stop with such toxicity and yet you didn't

Your version of events:

My version of what happened is no different. Toxic, terrible behavior, unfunny jokes, inability to criticize other people's work.

Why you think you should be unbanned:

I could help novice spriters, participate in the development in one way or another. I still made some contribution to the development of the project, its promotion. I think that some people would not mind my return. All my promises are empty words, but I would like to ask for one last chance.

Я думаю, самое лучшее в том, чтобы быть взрослым, — это возможность покупать конфеты когда и где угодно.
(с) Райан Гослинг
Firefox13
Project Leader

Re: Armolitskiy - Discord server ban

Post by Firefox13 »

Armolitskiy wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:49 pm All my promises are empty words
Perhaps you can get a vouch from some server? That would show that you've actually changed your behaviour.

Also, recalling that discord conversation I need you to tell more about the discord alt you've used.
INFRAREDBARON

Post by INFRAREDBARON »

Nothing against the unban. With vouch I personally don't see why we can't unban you.
Armolitskiy

Post by Armolitskiy »

Firefox13 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:11 pm I need you to tell more about the discord alt you've used.
I have not used the discord alt.
Я думаю, самое лучшее в том, чтобы быть взрослым, — это возможность покупать конфеты когда и где угодно.
(с) Райан Гослинг
Firefox13
Project Leader

Post by Firefox13 »

Armolitskiy wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:01 pm
Firefox13 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:11 pm I need you to tell more about the discord alt you've used.
You've specifically said that you have an alt in my DMs and after I pointed that this is fucking dumb you deleted the message.

What was the name of the alt that you did not use?
Armolitskiy

Post by Armolitskiy »

Firefox13 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:33 pm
Armolitskiy wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:01 pm
You've specifically said that you have an alt in my DMs and after I pointed that this is fucking dumb you deleted the message.

What was the name of the alt that you did not use?
As far as I remember, I didn't delete anything.

Name of the alt I did not use: Armolitskiy2
(с) Райан Гослинг
Firefox13
Project Leader

Post by Firefox13 »

Unbanned.