hello daget, how are you?

Keep discussion here locked to Eris, please.
komunre

hello daget, how are you?

Post by komunre »

"Everyone has anger issues, I sure do have them and its why i got demoted for telling in spit of blind rage to our wiki <...>"( :geek: ), yeah, I sure do remember how you muted a guy for telling his RimWorld gameplay on #sin-bin, while having literally zero reasons to do so, aside from your personal hate, and I hope you get demoted again soon. You're not a moderator, you're psychologically a 6 year old, whose parents are disappointed in him, so he attempts to do whatever shit only to impress his parents. Replace parents with society and/or moderation, then the image is full.

Please, learn to moderate, and stop giving people punishments only because you have nothing else to do in your pathetic life.

For another moderation members - please consider, if daget is capable of doing work he is assigned to. He had many "incidents" that are a fact of irresponsible moderation.
Also, please stop listening to him, he is not that good to make his words last or even anyhow appliable to resolve final result of conflict.

As you might notice, this is CEV-Eris post, so discussion topic, and not a ban appeal. I really hope you all listen to it and review all punishments daget made for a decision if he is still good to moderate.
My ban might be correct, however he made me more than angry, and was acting inappropriately right along other members, and many of them really hate him too. This topic would never appear here if he wasn't acting like smartass in last answer to me, as he always does.

So yes, my pretenses are afterall is that daget gives punishments incorrectly, and also talks very rude and dumb, ignoring everything said to him.
Valo

Re: hello daget, how are you?

Post by Valo »

Seethe?
also daget isnt even the person who banned you