Player Complaint: Ryan Romany (Big Bubbos)

Concerns and complaints about other players go here.

Moderators: Game admins, Game moderators

ASSORTEDBEADS

Player Complaint: Ryan Romany (Big Bubbos)

Post by ASSORTEDBEADS »

Bubbos playing as Ryan Romany;
  • Modified his card to have guild access
  • Snuck into the guild while I was away to steal materials the captain has bought
  • Opened fire on me (the artist Diam Bay) wordlessly when I caught him in the act of doing so
  • Chased me after I tried to disengage from his assault till I was crit
  • Dragged my body to the maintenance tunnel, decapped my head and left me to be eaten by roaches
I ahelped the matter in game and was told by Sadmanlad that his behaviour was
"reasonable contractor behaviour" and "in line with a contract"
He has apparently been given a note but I don't see why he should be able to consistently act like a dick and get away with it.

In the situation above, not only was I unarmed I had made no movement to even attack him.
I was chased when he started shooting and only shot back when he was clearly intent on killing him.
Apparently he made the claim that I recognized him instantly, when anyone would have recognized him since he was not only the only moebius scientist with a combat void, but also the only prosthetic scientist.

He has done this in the past.
As Romany he has killed a guild techie because "they gave him a bad deal" and kill me the bystander technomancer for "being a witness"
He constantly decides that people are "working too slow" for him and searches for ways to access the guild via breaking in, hacking in, or stealing access from the captains ID.

I haven't seen any change in the way he treats the guild when he plays, but rather he continues to escalate.

I don't have an issue with people playing contractors, but when you consistently treat a faction like shit because you don't have an ounce of patience nor want to explore other ways to get stuff, it becomes a problem.

Ryan never asked if he could take the materials, he never asked if guild was selling them, he just barged in and then shot me when I caught him in the act.

If I simply start targeting him during rounds I will be framed as the shitter.
Gray
EN Sector Head

Re: Player Complaint: Ryan Romany (Big Bubbos)

Post by Gray »

I'm siding with the admin ruling on this one. You were unfortunately just in the wrong place at the wrong time.