General science slime meta complaint.

Concerns and complaints about other players go here.

Moderators: Game admins, Game moderators

Jakub29

General science slime meta complaint.

Post by Jakub29 »

Plainly and simply, it sucks. Slimetoxin and slimepeople are yet another addition to the already stupidly OP powergamey sci that makes Eris a whole lot less fun.
I love when all the people who roll antag just sit on their asses grinding OP shit for two hours and then kill IH/Whomever decides to call them out instntenously and without any major conflict.

There's a couple of Sci statics who just do this shit round after round after round but the core issue isn't about them. Its about all the retarded stuff Sci gets and how it has never been anything else than just a boring grind to five second long domination.

Slimes are especially outrageous beacuse they were clearly not an addition that was made with Eris in mind.
They are a bay leftover. Slimepeople are a stupid violation of the previously established lore, atmosphere and the direction of sci-fi in which Eris was supposed to go(at least judging from the various wiki snippets and design documents)

They don't bring anything of fun to the game and are just yet another thing that sci can grind out to dominate harder.
They are never used for anyting other than slimefucking the NT and prohibiting their respawns, Slimefucking the sci people to give them the stun attack and resistances of a slimeperson and to grind out money because mutation toxin costs a lot. Its boring, its broken and i don't even know why is it in the game still.
Maybe i'm wrong but i don't think i am. Please discuss below.