Jakub29

KKJ113 - Unsure

Post by Jakub29 »

BYOND username/Discord Name and Tag:

kkj113/Jakubek8

Banning admin:

N/A

Where were you banned:

Discord, not sure about the server itself.

Type of Ban:

Permanent

Reason for ban:

You were banned in CEV Eris. | You are a toxic puddle and we are done tolerating you here. It is your second ban, so do not bother appealing. Thank you for your time and please fuck off.

Your version of events:

I don't recall doing anything particularly ban worthy on that fateful evening. Might've had something to do with my constant complaints about state of the game, but i'm not the only one who does do that so once again, no idea. All i have to go off of is one very whiney ban message.

What i do know for sure is that i haven't busted any rules that have to do with actually playing the game, which is why i hope i wasn't banned from it as well.

Why you think you should be unbanned:

Discord ban is whatever and i don't care much for it. I should be unbanned(if i'm not already) from the game because i have broken no rules regarding the game itself.
I do understand that people don't like me OOC(likely for valid reasons but that's besides the point) however i have never messed up anything IC.

Extra notes:

I would've preffered a mute or a warning that my behaviour is not up to snuff. I have received neither. I can promise you that if i did do receive one i would've listened to it intently and alter my behaviour as to avoid the horrible and harrowing OOC conflict.

Do let me know next time.

Also its pretty silly to complain about someone being "toxic" and the end the message with "fuck off" all in one go but it's whatever :shrugs:

Firefox13
Project Leader

Re: KKJ113 - Unsure

Post by Firefox13 »

First on the game part.
The ban:
1) Was applied on 11th February
2) Was 24 hours long.
I believe no further explanation is needed.

Second, IC behaviour. If you want, I can pull out atleast two IC-related notes. But this is all unrelated to your discord ban, which we will discuss now.

constant complaints about state of the game, but i'm not the only one who does do that so once again, no idea
You are the only fucking person who did complain about the game constantly in such volumes it became very annoying. You had no grounds in your complaints, you frequently complained that the server is empty (when online is actually about 10-15 players, which is far from empty), that the server is dead (there is constant activity on discord and on github). Your critique had no point and only served to tell players to "this server is trash go play IS12".

Also its pretty silly to complain about someone being "toxic" and the end the message with "fuck off" all in one go but it's whatever :shrugs:
One toxic level is constantly shit on the server with no actual critiqiue and proposals how to change server for the better, turning away players over several months.
Other toxic level is to tell you fuck off with such behaviour in a single, concise message, to get the point across.
Discord ban is whatever and i don't care much for it
That is a great thing to mention in your discord appeal.