Fisherex - Alanii

Make sure to follow the ban appeal instructions in the stickied thread.

Moderators: Game admins, Game moderators

FisheEx

Fisherex - Alanii

Post by FisheEx »

BYOND username/Discord Name and Tag:
fisherex

Banning admin:
Alanii

Where were you banned:
In-game

Type of Ban:
Permanent

Reason for ban:
A very old ban for suspected metacommunication.

Your version of events:
I don't really remeber what happened as it was more than two years ago at this point. I was playing church with other acolytes who I've not been in metacomm with and we were bullied by IH. In the end we killed IH operatives for ingame reasons and I was accused of metacomm and banned. I took a break from the game for a long time after that.

Why you think you should be unbanned:
That's a very old ban and for some reason after a long period of time I was able to join the game again. I honestly thought that it was lifted and forgot about it. I've been playing the game for two years since then and for some reason the ban reappeared on me recently. I want to ask you to lift it for good.

Extra notes:
Np extra notes
Alani
Wiki Head

Re: Fisherex - Alanii

Post by Alani »

You were banned due to "metacommunication"

The events that unfolded were related to some form of NT vs IH conflict. Someone notified myself about a possible meta communication issue, I saw you and 1 or 2 other individuals roaming the ship eliminating IH in a coordinated effort with no form of in-game communication. Upon noticing you congregate into one room, mess with your inventories and inspect the room with no communication between you all I confronted you all and asked if it was some form of "NT Telepathy" of which was responded with "something like that."

The ban in question was done in 2022. It has been 2 years an apparently you have been unintentionally ban-evading since then. I am unsure if the other individuals submitted ban appeals or even returned.

I do not Administrate the EN-Server at this time, and another Moderator suggests you have been a good fishy, so I have no problems with the removal of the ban.

Just remember not to use outside communications, and rely on the in-game form of communications as it makes the game more fair for all involved. Especially faction conflicts.