Nan Schofield - Rushing the IH armory as guild every single round.

Moderators: Game admins, Game moderators

driecg36

Nan Schofield - Rushing the IH armory as guild every single round.

Post by driecg36 »

This is usually not something I'd care about, since it can (and should) mostly be handled in game, but I think its reached a point where this is a pervasive player problem.

Whoever plays Nan Schofield rushes the IH armory every single round without exception if they are playing guild, including as merchant. They do this when IH is or is not present, but if they are in the round you know they are going to try to raid the armory. I've seen them do it as early as 3 minutes into the round. Not only do I find complete disregard for the agreement as a head and what I think could be argued to be powergaming (the three minute rush at least) to be distasteful, but the fact that this player does literally every single round takes it too far.

I don't have any recorded evidence, but I am beyond positive that you could find him raiding the armory in any round Nan Schofield was present in.
driecg36

Re: Nan Schofield - Rushing the IH armory as guild every single round.

Post by driecg36 »

OK so the player has gotten better and stopped doing what i reported for in the time this has been collecting dust, so I'm withdrawing it.