Bruh Momentium

Banning admin:

Infraredbaron

Type of Ban:

Temporary

Duration of ban(if temp):

2 days

Reason for ban:

Cant select and copy the message from byond window for some reason.

Your version of events:

The round i was banned after went like this: i did contract stuff and minor antagonistic stuff like shooting ian (npc dog), then shooting a guy who kept picking up my mindfriers i put right in front of him (non critically, guy could still walk and i didnt prevent from someone taking him to medbay).

Next hostile interaction was after i went to syphon credits from people's accounts, i used 2 tc "unknown" message to announce that people credits are been stolen at bridge and i start taunting people i am stealing money from. Not really a threat to station whatsoever, people can just withdraw their money from nearest atm, i didnt threaten to blow up engine or release singularity, plasmaflood etc. BUT there was someone impersonating me with voice changer and talking shit and some extra threats, didnt pay much attention to what they said.

So 2 guys come to bridge, one is Lt, second one is the guy who fucked with my mindfriers earlier and got wounded for it. Bridge top floor was somewhat barricaded by me so it was harder to assault it, but i dont lethal them right away (could easily do it) and i let them do their thing, they try flashbangs and i try pepper spray nades, they get over barricades (i could full auto lethal them as they were vaulting to get upper hand but i didnt), they start the firefight, both of them get killed. Obviously they came for it, nothing was forcing them to, i gave them chances since they attacked first (iirc), they get killed fair and square.

Second major event was when i was roaming maints and met hans gnar the clown in sec 4 maint, he kept following me and suggested me to take him as hostage for some reason, i hesitated but went along with it, then techno sees me using him as a shield, drone comes and starts bolting doors in an attempt to lock me in (!), doubt it was the ai. I tell engineer to stay back, then try to break contact and go to south pod, more people appear, i order some ammo knowing what was about to happen, flashbang gets thrown at me, i get into pod, in return i throw some flashbang and pepper spray nades at them while still holding clown as meat shield, i manage to escape from being cornered in a pod without shooting anyone iirc, the operative starts shooting at me first while i have a hostage, i shoot back while trying to escape, i run into cryo place and into maint corridor but the door is bolted (or already was, i suspect by drone), shootout has already started, i am in tight spot and cornered by bolted door - maint connecting "bridge" by cryo, only way to break contact is thru one of the 2 doors back in cryo, but they are blocked off by angry mob (at least 3 people), so i end up killing them, almost going down myself, i give clown my money and uplink with 70 tc for being my shield, deciding NOT to order a medkit first, to see if i could limp to medbay, possibly dying on my way and giving "justice" to people who died by my hand. On the way there i meet vagabond with gun in hand, i flash my weapon, we part ways, but he asks if he should take me down on radio, gets positive reply, comes back from other side, shoots first, i shoot back, then he fires at fueltank near me, i shoot him as he jumps down the railing and he dies (succumbs prolly), i get to medbay, heal myself, disguise myself as someone else by changing voice, call pods (since a bunch of people died already), i use meteor alert and turn shields off as extra excuse to evac so people wont recall (btw there was a vote for "event" which passed but admin could just recall if he wanted so), i get to pods and no one else gets harmed by me, except for post round violence.

I didnt (and dont) go around hunting for people to kill them, usually i even give them chances and wait for them to strike me first, i was antag and i just made myself "valid" to people via money theft and gave them an opportunity for some action, people who obviously wanted this came for it and they escalated - they tried to kill me, not the other way around, but they failed and died, so why complain? I didnt go out to kill people who did NOT escalate so why call this "murderbone" when i wasnt hunting for people to kill them, actually opposite, i even gave them the right to hit first.

Why you think you should be unbanned:

As for my recent antag rounds:
The excel round i had some time before the last one (where i killed people in self defence), i was going around taunting people as being a commie and converting some who let me convert them, though i did threaten them, but i didnt stun them beforehand giving them an opportunity to strike me first if they wanted to turn it up a notch, no one did (except a ling who almost killed me with sting but other commies saved me), i even tried to convert the dead ling by putting his brain in money head and attaching it to him, but apparently he ran out of a ling juice and couldnt revive. Later that round a lynch mob formed to hunt me, they shot first, i critted two and died. Is this "constantly ruining shit for people"?

Other excel round before: i am lone exceli, someone finds my stash first, i track them to science, subdue them with beanbags and cuffs, take the stuff, someone jumps from level above (other doors were welded by me) tries to rush at me with a chainsaw, i stun him with fueltank explosion and escape, though i had all tools and time to kill both of him and the scientist who stole my stash but i didnt. Then i build a base and warn people not to come looking for it because i placed mines around it, i then get killed without any victims on my end, because i warned people about mines and they could avoid them (i made 3 and placed them close to base but NOT on ladders where they can take people out with them even having a chance to see those). In same round later i become a borer, iirc the pop was fairly large by then, i control a monkey and throw frag nades stolen from armory (they are very weak, unless you hit the completely unarmored guy and it explodes under him) and tossing exceli mine at TE, mine was disposed by person who attacked me earlier and i could for some reason see it as borer through walls while climbing vents. Then i try to capture a human host, but he resists the attempt because one can just crawl away from a borer induced stun, i escape, capture monkey, come back, vents are welded, but i find a way in and i teach him a lesson by bashing his shit in, killing him. Then i crit 2 people close to medbay, but i let them leave (had flash to stop them from doing so if i wanted), they escape, call others, some people rush in and kill me.

Another excel round: two waves of excels get spawned early in the round, we make two bases, i get to do some mandates that have some stuff to steal, a lot of them can be found in 1st section: sol carbine or cassad, consul (from det) and hand tele iirc, i call others to arm up, get down into ih proper, put some mines at the doors from inside (not on the ladder itself), some ih guys blew up and others get killed by my comrades. Dont recall much else that round, none of us bothered to make converting machine even with two bases though.

Another traitor round: i do some antag contracts, get found out by detective investigating it, go into hiding, over sci channel i hear simski announce that he is making bombs for mining, i disguise as miner pete cubanski, ask for those bombs, he suspects something is fishy and refuses, i then sneak in sci, lay a light plasma tank trap, steal some tanks and fill them with his plasma mix, get found out, escape, taut them, simski then says he must destroy the mix, i meet him from space and lay one of his bombs i stole, i connected non filled oxy tank so it was weak but blew up the windows, fucking up toxins department and simski who got vented in space somehow from other side, i save him with cryo bag and give him to a clown to heal him. Then i fill a oxy tanks fully and assemble them, leave some spying sensors in garden for recon contract and proximity TTV, i WARN multiple times over radio not to come in garden and not to mess with my sensors, ofcourse someone comes, its the clown, he gets blown up. Seeing how destructive new bomb was, i resort to fueltank proxy bombs, they are still lethal but i setup their proximity range to not be point blank, so they explode far away from people, mostly scaring them, i toss some fueltanks down zlvl from maint, toss cigars on them to terrorise crew, one guy gets critted but lives iirc. Then someone tries to pursue me, i shoot him till he fucks off (could finish and kill em but didnt), other pursuers get disarmed, grabbed and tossed down zlevels (they live ofc), in the end i get cornered by simski - the guy i saved and by other NT guy whom spartaed earlier, i try to escape, but end up in a fight where i crit nt and get killed by simski, all this time i still had 2 very destructive bombs with me but didnt use them, though i should have used one in final fight when i knew i wasnt escaping.

Marshal round: Muties get mass produced or mutated, some tensions rise, i join anti mutant coalition of few people and add some oil to fire, we capture a mutie, i tell them to torute it and get info to negotiate then or something but others kill the mutant, race car happens, some of my allies gets critted (there were 4 of us) because muties got TK and XRAY, we separate, i grab him and try to retreat to stabilise him but one of the muties finds us, i kill him while he kills my critted ally. I find out one of my allies betrayed us (LT) and joined muties, i am the last guy who is opposing muties openly apparently, i try to end up their spread by trying to sabotage north pod from launching (where the traitor resides), grenade doesnt damage APC so i run to south pod, there is a mutant there, we fight, i use my other nades on him and iirc other guy who went in to help, then i evac with south pod and its residents who were neutral. Mostly self defence, except for final fight, but i guess that fight was mutually agreed upon anyway.

These are my recent antag rounds i recalled.
The "worst" not so recent (few weeks to a month+ timeframe) round i can remember, which had multiple victims, was the one where i tested AMR with extra mag mod, where i told people to get out of the pod and take other one, giving them a warning and a chance to fight back, waited for them to start shooting me, shot people to death who were shooting me (maybe a bystander got fucked up too, since amr shots go thru people), at least one person i left alive though, since they didnt attack me. While it was too much (even though was before evac 5 mins of round left so not like robbed them out of their time and made them wait for next round). But before and after that round pod shootout antag round, i had a lot of those where i did not do anything close to it, because i warn people what is going to happen or try to escape first, kill last, which usually gets me killed instead. Most of my victims are due to self defense. I dont even go for kill contracts on people who are still alive.

Extra notes:

dindu, i am appealing not so much the ban itself, but the way the information was taken, i think there is some misunderstanding regarding your issues with me