Firefox ✩#6003

Which characters do you play as, if any:

Charlie Misha, Jessica Kwitt

What is your timezone?:

UTC/GMT +3

What times are you active?:

14:00-00:00 usually, varies.

How long have you played SS13?:

Four years, lost my older account to byond ads.

How long have you played on Eris?:

Approximately two weeks.

Previous SS13 Admin Experience, if any:

Some mentor experience on TGMC, if that counts.

Why do you want to be an admin?:

Reree offered me to write an application and I thought, why not. I've played enough time to get used to almost every SS13 mechanic across multiple servers yet I barely had any administration/coding experience(not like I'm a coder, but I know how to map). Think it's a good place to start contributing more than just a player.

Alani
Wiki Head

Re: Firefox13's Staff Application

Post by Alani »

I ask that you tell us what server you are applying for.

I also ask you go more in detail of reasons why. There is no 'minimum time' for you to be playing Eris so its not really an issue so long you show interest in the community.

Gray or Nicknam will look into this application once you figure out which server you are requesting to moderate for.

I'm more so asking you put more detail into this application before someone denies it because of lack of detail or something else. This is also serving as your knowledge we are aware of your application so you don't start poking admins or heads about your application. These will not be accepted within a day or so unless its something like you're already staff and everyone knows you by now. So expect this to take some time.
Firefox13
Project Leader

Re: Firefox13's Staff Application

Post by Firefox13 »

Alani wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:01 pm I ask that you tell us what server you are applying for.
I'm russian, but speak english well enough to play on EN without suffering from miscommunication. I'll prioritize RU server over EN.
Alani wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:01 pm I also ask you go more in detail of reasons why.
I do really like this server(even if I started playing not long ago) and want to get more involved into it matters, as well as contribute up to my abilities. I see EN server suffer due to sheer amount of poor RP and I look forward to getting that changed. Not by banning/muting the infringers(that's the worst way to fix that), although slight(a simple bwoink or non-lethal smite if it's severe recidivism/serious infringement) is allowed, but by allowing other crewmates/heads of staff treat those players harsher(although still, not decapitation for saying "kek"), as well as trying to give those players more opportunities to have fun in. RU server also has this issue but it's not as serious as on EN. RU server more suffers from ill IC behaviour.
Alani wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:01 pm I'm more so asking you put more detail into this application before someone denies it because of lack of detail or something else.
Well, I'm 19 years old, I do prefer medical professions though I'm fine with every other, but I dislike engineering roles, I have generally bad sleep schedule due to some chronic health problems, I have a rather calm and soft personality, and I really think the staff application form needs some changes.