Daget24

Discord Tag:
daget24#9289

Which characters do you play as, if any:
Rodlan Jowicki, Dageslavian White

What is your timezone?:
Central European Time CET

What times are you active?:
Nowadays most of the day usually from 11AM to 2AM, might change in the future, to the usual 2 pm to 9pm CET

How long have you played SS13?:
One and a Half Year, started playing from March 30 of 2019.

How long have you played on Eris?:
No idea since I dont know how to check time played here, but I'v been around on Eris since November last year, and been somewhat active.

Previous SS13 Admin Experience, if any:
None.

Previous Admin experience, if any:
None.

Why do you want to be an admin?:
I like Eris, I like the community, I want it to stay enjoyable, and I have jack shit to do for now, and you guys need help so why not.
INFRAREDBARON

Re: Daget24 Staff Application

Post by INFRAREDBARON »

No notes nor complaints - I approve this application.
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

have you played on any other SS13 servers? If so, which have you played on for more than a couple of days?
daget24
EN Game Moderator

Post by daget24 »

450~ Hours on TG. After it pissed me off with too much greytide I played a bit on CM until I starter playing Eris.
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

Do you understand that the admin's job on eris is to mostly observe and never interact with the ship?

Are you comfortable with the fact that you may never be able to experience Eris again as a player and that being a moderator might change your perspective on a lot of SS13 related things?

Most of your time will be spent answering newbie questions about mechanics, do you have the game knowledge for this and do you think this work would suit you?
daget24
EN Game Moderator

Post by daget24 »

I perfectly understand this, and there wont be a problem with me influencing the game IC, as I would only be there for OOC situations or when something really blows up in negativity.

I am perfectly okay with that idea if you just mean me being burned out on the idea of playing and vastly reduced opportunity of participating in rounds, and not actual ban on playing the game as an admin from time to time. It would be new experience for me, so I can't with honesty say that I'm ready for it to change my view on SS13 if it happens, or playing experience of it. Though I'm adult person who can just see when shit went to far of me not actually being cut out for the work, and simply resigning if it proves too much, which hopefully wont happen.

I like helping people so that's not an issue, and have mid knowledge of the mechanics to actually reliably provide aid to typical newb when asked for, as long as it doesn't delve into providing guidance on the intricacies of atmospheric system.
Rosalimo
EN Game Admin

Post by Rosalimo »

Me approve, no complains.
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

Approved after interviews. Welcome aboard.