RichardSanchez

Admin application

Post by RichardSanchez »

BYOND username:

Mateja03

Discord Tag:

Mateja#2274

Which characters do you play as, if any:

Viktor Nikolayev, Bruce Anderson, Franklin Stephenson, Landen Jenkins, Mark Stone, Machina Thoran

What is your timezone?:

GMT +2

What times are you active?:

Around 16:00-24:00, it's flexible though

How long have you played SS13?:

for around 2 years

How long have you played on Eris?:

for about 2 years

Why do you want to be an admin?:

I've heard that you really needed new admins on the discord due to few admins leaving and a bunch of new people popping up.

Extra notes:

I have a some experience using admin tools from the self hosted eris. I also have a lot of experience on all of the eris jobs (occupations).

Gray
EN Sector Head

Re: Admin application

Post by Gray »

None of the admins on the admin team are confident you'd make a good fit as an admin, this is your third application. What's different this time and why do you think we should accept you?
RichardSanchez

Post by RichardSanchez »

What's different now is that i've got more experience. I agree, before I was childish and quick to react to situations. But now I think I've grown aproach situations more calmly and I think things through a lot more. Also I've heard that you are really in need of admins so I thought I should lend a hand.
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

I will keep this open until the end but I will consider your application seriously this time. You will be contacted through discord.
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

If you still feel like becoming an admin, please make a new application. Apologies for the stale status.