Genessee

Discord Tag:

genessee#6604

Which characters do you play as, if any:

Micheal Brown

What is your timezone?:

EST

What times are you active?:

Sat/Sun - 12:00PM-8:00PM ; Mon - 7:00PM-8:00PM ; Tues - 2:00PM-8:00PM ; Weds - 12:00PM-8:00PM ; Thurs - 7:00PM-8:00PM ; Fri - 2:00PM-8:00PM

How long have you played SS13?:

I started playing SS13 on June 4th, 2018 (according to my BYOND account lifespan). At the time of writing, this means I've been playing SS13 for a little over two years.

How long have you played on Eris?:

I can't check my exact hours, but if I were to estimate, I'd say roughly 10 hours.

Previous SS13 Admin Experience, if any:

Outside of messing around in localhost and a few minor experiments with friends, I have never held a staff position in a SS13 codebase.

Previous Admin experience, if any:

I have run several game servers for Minecraft, Unturned, Don't Starve Together, and Terraria over the span of roughly five years.

Why do you want to be an admin?:

I've been enjoying the server, but I was talking to people about how the tiders and random pubbies are making the server difficult to play. Someone mentioned that I should make an application if I wanted to make the server easier to play for others.

Extra notes:

I have done a teensy bit of coding for Eris (read: one PR), and a larger amount of coding for /TG/. Good code for /TG/, mind, and not those awful removals as of late.

Tenno
Community Mod

Re: Genessee's Staff Application

Post by Tenno »

As was stated beforehand with you in the discord, I will put this here as a reminder for until things got sorted out.
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

Thanks for applying, your application is in queue. You will be contacted once it is your turn.
genessee

Post by genessee »

Based. Thank you kindly, and take all the time you need - I know shit's a dumpster fire right now!
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

Welcome aboard.