Innokentsky Kalvanio

What is your timezone?:

GMT+8

What times are you active?:

5am-10pm or anytime

How long have you played SS13?:

For more than a year now.

How long have you played on Eris?:

Around 2 months, completely understandable if that isn't enough time.

Previous SS13 Admin Experience, if any:

I dont have any current SS13 Admin Experience.

Previous Admin experience, if any:

None at all, this is my first attempt in any such position.

Why do you want to be an admin?:

Mainly just so we could have an active admin when the EN server is at low pop at around 6-14 players since it is during the daytime in my timezone or if any new players turn up at that time that i can teach about how Eris works and anything that may be confused about, since Eris is quite unique to other SS13 servers.

Extra notes:

Just putting a few notes here on my personalality, i can be just a bit angry and cynical at times, but i do have control over them and clear my head when needed to make logical but kind decisions that follow the Rules of the server and the rules that staff members must uphold.

I am a mature adult that doesn't make idiot decisions and also accepts when i am wrong about something instead of acting like i am always right about everything.

Also i am Aussie and will make you eat fresh charcoal from a fire pit.

genessee

Re: Honestly's Staff Application

Post by genessee »

Hellooo

Gray asked me to post any issues I may have had with you, so here goes.

I've got a couple issues with you - nothing major, mind you, but little things. Firstly, I rarely ever see you play crew. Usually you ghost roundstart and wait for Borer, Serb, or Blitzshell.

Also, when I've played Excel with you, you've been kind of an asswipe. Asswipe, in this case, means cryoing after the excel leader wouldn't let you make four guns and a dozen mags for each during a round with 5 people total.

Rolling for antag like this is a dick move, in my opinion. It's not against the rules, but it shows you're more interested in being antagonist than you are actually playing the game as a crewmember.

Also, when you do roll antag, you've got a tendency to just depop instead of actually doing your objectives (minus Borer, obviously) - again, not necessarily against the rules, but kind of a dick move.

I'd like to see you improve on these behaviors and actually be crew more before I can support you joining the team.
Last edited by genessee on Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Honestly

Post by Honestly »

Yeah, me going antag constantly is basically a dick move, that is understandable.
Gagekifer

Post by Gagekifer »

No it’s the issue that you only want to play antag and the tatics used are shitty
Honestly

Post by Honestly »

Ok, please go and deny this application, i'm too much of a shitty person to even be considered.
Gagekifer

Post by Gagekifer »

If you want to act like that while applying for admin id be in agreement
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

If you still feel like applying for admin, feel free to make a new application.