Grade A shittery and possible metagrudging

Moderators: Game admins, Game moderators

omnitricks

Grade A shittery and possible metagrudging

Post by omnitricks »

Wyatt Fjuronstgol (roboticist) - UrlyTwink

Two rounds in a row breaking into the kitchen to steal food, the second round also stealing valuables in the kitchen I left there for my club worker. Both rounds the break in was facilitated by the teleporting device from moesci.

First time I caught him in the act I asked him to return the stuff but he refused to and tried to make a break for it towards the door so we ended up in a shootout with me dead for trying to defend my own department and him eventually dying after being in crit for 10-15 mins.

Second time caught him in the act again after the AI for some reason announced the stuff I left for the worker in the kitchen. This time I gave him a chance again and asked him for the return of the items which I believed he would learning his lesson in the previous round when he verbally agreed but in an obvious case of metagrudge he immediately opened fire on me and nearly sent me to crit if not for the MBO coming to me on time.

Davion Moberly says, "Return those"
Davion Moberly says, "Now"
Wyatt Fjuronstgol says, "Ok"
Wyatt Fjuronstgol says, "Sorry"
Wyatt Fjuronstgol grabs SA SG "Bojevic" with both hands.
Davion Moberly stumbles around.

(note in this exchange I was unarmed because he actually acted like he was going to return the stuff)

This happened really early in the game so most of my time was wasted on recovery as surgery and the tube had to be used. After the MBO finished the job and tried to intervene on any further altercation with Wyatt because it was his only other underling, Wyatt again unprovoked syringed me outside of medbay and kidnapped me to steal my organs and wasted even more time of mine for the round.

Davion Moberly says, "Return my stuff"
August Houser says, "I know you shot up this guy."
Wyatt Fjuronstgol points to the resuscitator bottle
August Houser says, "Cool."
August Houser says, "Just try and get along."
Davion Moberly says, "Want back my stuff"
Wyatt Fjuronstgol frowns.

Davion Moberly has been hit in the left arm by the syringe dart.
Wyatt Fjuronstgol fires the syringe gun revolver!
Wyatt Fjuronstgol puts the syringe gun revolver into the grey satchel.

to Daget24: Wyatt Fjuronstgol says, "If this dude replaces you, then you are free."
to Daget24: what kind of ultimatum is he delivering
[Moderator PM] Daget24: Retarded one
to Daget24: well my round is truly fucked, my sanity dropped to hell, my stuff is missing and even organs is missing

Wyatt Fjuronstgol: I had so and so goals for this, and then, sorry
(unless there is an LA goal which involves raiding the kitchen and he got it two rounds in a row, I really doubt this statement. Its very obvious he only wanted to get nutrition for the new shiny moesci toy but doesn't even bother to interact with a manned department and will resort to violence when stealing fails)

Tl: dr; most of my round (this is me counting the second alone since the first round was "wasted" because I had to defend my own department) was wasted due to Wyatt's shittery, self antagging and metagrudging. Especially when he wasn't even an antag from what I was told by Daget24 who wouldn't even give me the ckey without a lot of feet dragging (hell Wyatt was still persisting in surgery despite Daget24 "handling it" without even stoppig) and excuses (insisting I want to harass UrlyTwink although throughout out discussions I've been saying I wanted to take it to the forums) and despite the admission that UrlyTwink was on thin ice.
Gray
EN Sector Head

Re: Grade A shittery and possible metagrudging

Post by Gray »

How long did the whole conflict between you two take? Rather, the conflict he's forced on you.
omnitricks

Post by omnitricks »

I wasn't counting the time but it was a significant amount of time of a round.

When he initiated fire on the first confrontation, the MBO had to grab me from the club, go to medbay for quick first aid, surgery to remove shrapnel, wait a little on the surgery table because I was that damaged so he couldn't complete the surgery right away without waiting for me to recover a lot more (I don't play medbay so I don't know the reason why) and then stuff me in a cyrotube to recover somemore. At least half of this time I would be unconscious (anesthetics and tube) although being conscious doesn't mean I was able to play either.

When I finally got out of medbay and on my way back to the club, I was also talking with my Club Worker when he suddenly jumped out of moesci and without even talking or warning shot me with an unconscious drug. I had to spend even more time unconscious in a surgery table on moesci. Now this is even more damning to him as he would have to get out of his way just to fuck me over since the previous incident with the talking to from the MBO should have meant this nonsense should have ended. The fact I was talking to Daget in lengthy ahelps throughout this (which doesn't even seem to have stopped Wyatt from taking out my organs because if he was talking to Daget, he doesn't seem to think talking to an admin is a good enough reason to stop)

Once I finally got back to the club, I couldn't even do anything buy stay in the club because I was so damaged and with missing organs, I can't even walk around. Even going between the barfront to the kitchen to prepare food takes like x4 longer for what should be a simple task.

Overall my round was thoroughly fucked because someone decided to self antag and try to kill me off for catching him in the act of stealing stuff and asking for their return. After which he wasn't satisfied and went out of his way to continue screwing with me. And this person wasn't even a vag. This was moesci staff which used moesci items (teleporting gun) to facilitate the theft.
Gagekifer

Post by Gagekifer »

You lost a fight also people break into the kitchen all the time though I don’t approve of him stealing your organs
omnitricks

Post by omnitricks »

There was no fight in the second round. I requested him to return the shit and he opened fire.

You shouldn't as nonantag, be taking the chance to commit murder for a situation you instigated. Especially for petty theft.