Firefox

Where were you banned:

Discord server

Type of Ban:

Temporary

Duration of ban(if temp):

I don't know

Reason for ban:

You were banned from CEV Eris | There are much better ways to criticize other's people work other than the way you're using, and it's not the first time you're doing this. You've been told several times to stop with such toxicity and yet you didn't

Your version of events:

I was banned from discord server because I'm toxic. All my "die" phrases were a joke to people. They understood this.

Why you think you should be unbanned:

I'm a good (to compare with shizbot) spriter and player. I popularized the server a bit, promoted it some online.I created a nice meme.

Extra notes:

I'm sorry of my toxic behaviour. This won't happen again.

Я думаю, самое лучшее в том, чтобы быть взрослым, — это возможность покупать конфеты когда и где угодно.
(с) Райан Гослинг
Armolitskiy

Re: Armolitskit Discord Ban Appeal Try Number 3

Post by Armolitskiy »

When.
Я думаю, самое лучшее в том, чтобы быть взрослым, — это возможность покупать конфеты когда и где угодно.
(с) Райан Гослинг
IlyaIII
Executive Secretary

Re: Armolitskit Discord Ban Appeal Try Number 3

Post by IlyaIII »

Here we go again, so:
Looking at your previous appeals it appears to me that you didn't quite catch the reason of your ban. You weren't banned just cuz you've insulted someone with kys threat once. You had a long history of being a toxic puddle of a man that didn't stop his toxicity even after 3 warnings that we gave to you, hoping that you'd stop before it's too late to change anything. Yet, you didn't do anything to at least alter the way you talk to the others, general toxicity persisted and so in the end you were banned. And now this appeal being your third one - you still go out of your way to insult someone by undermining their player and spriter skills. It doesn't give you any bonus points towards getting an unban to say the least. More so, people simply not caring about the way you talk to them doesn't mean that the admin team is ok with that, of all the SS13 servers we have probably the smallest ruleset there is that can be concluded in short as "don't be a toxic asshole" and yet you've failed to comply on multiple occasions.
In the end I don't want to say that I would never give you a chance to come back but perma bans are to exist for a longer period of time than 3 months. You can try your luck next time, in half a year or so, and I hope that you'd have something better to say that simple "ok I won't do that again", that really contrasts with your previous appeals and makes it look like you are just trying to quickly make something up that'd allow you to come back with close to no changes in your behavior.