daget24

Where were you banned:

EN server

Type of Ban:

Permanent

Duration of ban(if temp):

1 Day ban extended to perma

Reason for ban:

IC in LOOC and going into the discord asking how much time is left for the ban to end.

Your version of events:

I was salting LOOC like a bitch and responding admins in a rude way.

Why you think you should be unbanned:

I acted like a retard by asking how many minutes where left on discord (that's why the ban was extended to perma). I wanna appeal it because this is like my favourite server for now and I like the people here. I promise to stop using LOOC to salt or shit like that and I will be more respectful in admin PMs. I really enjoy to play here sorry for the inconvenience, please consider unbanning me. Enzo.

Gray
EN Sector Head

Re: enzoseptum banned by daget24

Post by Gray »

I am looking into this appeal. The permaban extention was my call due to your offensive username and pestering the admins. It is my understanding that you don't really conform to your rules(despite there being very few of them) and continue to act like an asshole to everyone you come across. I don't expect you to turn a new leaf in a couple of days and your behavior appears to be consistent on other servers.

I am not convinced you're a fit for our community right now and see no reason to unban you.
Enzo

Post by Enzo »

Hi, sorry for the offensive username and rude behavior on the discord server, I didn't knew these actions were not tolerated. I do comply with the rules of this server, as you can see I never grieffed or broke any major rule than the LOOC one. I'm really sorry about what I did, if I get unbanned I will make sure to never behave like this in the future. Give me a chance, this is my first ban, i'm new to the server and I really enjoy playing here, the community is really nice. This will not happen again.
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

I'd like to see some kind of vouch or proof that you're a better player. I'll keep this appeal open for another month but unless you have something to back up your words then this ban will stay permanent for the time being.