GrayRachnid

Type of Ban:
ERP - Grief

Duration of ban(if temp):
Permanent Ban

Reason for Ban/My POV:
https://gyazo.com/400dd91f5ac5f9acd5e0c822e5a2028f

Why I believe I ought to be unbanned:
It's been around 1 year and 5 months now and I believe that it is a necessary instance in which I may make my attempt in unbanning myself off of the server for the third time. Whereas I guess I ought to open up with a "I am sorry, although in the context of the scenario, what I did wasn't precisely god awful in the card of which Plasmatik was playing (By begging for me to toss him down into the roach pit, and that if I were to not do so I wouldn't have any balls [in LOOC]). But in the perspective of yourself in seeing as though there is some sensitivity in me having acted in such a manner, I really do I apologize in that I will not do it again if it seems to abridge in the desired atmosphere of the server. Of which I don't really agree with for the cohesion and flow of such a server, but yes I will conform to your ruling as in the time of 2019 I did enjoy the server very much so. I am not sure to what extent it has changed, but I'd like to a take a viewing."
Gray
EN Sector Head

Re: Permanent ban Appeal - FireNightPower - GrayArachnid

Post by Gray »

I don't get the vibe that you're a good player and you've done nothing to change my mind. Apologizing in a ban appeal and promising to not do it again isn't going to convince me.

I don't know how you're going to change my mind but that's for you to figure out. Good luck.
FireNightPower

Post by FireNightPower »

BYOND username/Discord Name and Tag:

Banning admin:

Where were you banned:

Type of Ban:

Duration of ban(if temp):

Reason for ban:

Your version of events:

Why you think you should be unbanned:

Extra notes:

Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (169.09 KiB) Viewed 1100 times
FireNightPower

Post by FireNightPower »

This appeal is not meant to change your mind, it was meant to abide by what you outlined in your last post. I'd have very much have enjoyed the server in 2019, and I apologize, and if you don't see that as being enough then I'd guess it'd be the standard fuck me no matter what due to my light discretion sort of situation, by which it's already been long enough to matter as my life isn't limited to Space Station 13 and I will soon be moving on from it. I have a girlfriend that I may marry eventually and a job that gives me stacks, I can't wait another 3 years to play on your server due to you believing that I'll always be the same from the age of 16.

I be sure to allow every small, tiny, and otherwise uneventful moment in my life to be as emotional, as tear-jerkingly packed, as at times flamingly homosexual, as chainsaw insane, as eye rubbingly knock me on my asshole flat hilarious, as glitter grim dark pink, as psychologically healthy, as memorable in the sense that it isn't nostalgic but that I can know throughout my life that I successfully discombobulated due to a super duper deep sea ray cannon, and as close to sex/drugs/rock and roll as possible.

If you very clearly do not want me then at the very least tell me instead of telling me that I need to play on servers that I do not play in order to get their meaningless but meaningful to you vouch.

As an independent server there isn't a sense in telling me that I need to play on another server in order to get their rhetorically incorrect standpoint on how an individual should be roleplaying and how they shouldn't. It simply falls down to molding yourself in with the atmosphere and not breaking it. An item that is not upheld by any major server to count, disregarding Aurora Station. By which for the love of god, give me, a human being like yourself, another chance as there isn't a good reason not to. I've played the game since I was 13 years old.

And for the love of god, once more, do not give me that a-typical message of how I'm acting high on my ass or that I'm being disrespectful, it's a discretion on me as a player of the game. I simply wish to see to it to where I can enjoy myself on your server whilst respecting your ruling as a player. Permanently banning an individual even when they apologize is practically blacklisting rather than a system of appeal where you can see if they really mean it. I want another chance here, I'm not asking for $8000.

It's just about the most difficult item in the world to make a post such as this, as if you unban me it would just about be against the personal interest of the administration and yourself, as complaints in a ban appeal don't generally work out too well. It almost seems to be that you see me as some sort of relative real life kid rapist that is trying to get back in the career of being a teacher. I simply broke a rule that is common for a human being to commit if they have any sort of backroom thought process at all and I'd wish to try again. If you deny me that then it'd be a deep issue with your server.

In which even if I do get unbanned, it just about seems as though I'd be targeted afterwards, where there isn't any sort of way to truly find evidence of it as it's always personal. Treat me as an individual here and not some sort of monster for breaking a feeble rule of a game that doesn't even respect it's own atmosphere or community to be tangible and ambiguous to the human race.

For the love of god, for the third time, quit making predetermined biases towards individuals that are very well as human as yourself without showing it. It's just about censorship. And I restate that when I did play on your server in 2019, I cared for it, and I did enjoy it. Give me a chance here without making it a different chance than any other.