Pexel5

Discord Tag:

pexel5#2077

Which characters do you play as, if any:

Marin Mrack/DRONE

What is your timezone?:

GMT+3, Moscow

What times are you active?:

Early in the morning, a little in the afternoon, in the evening and late at night

How long have you played SS13?:

2-3 years

How long have you played on Eris?:

2-3 years,I started my introduction to SS13 with the cev-eris build

Previous SS13 Admin Experience, if any:

Dont have, except for spawn and various tests on the local server

Previous Admin experience, if any:

A couple of Gmod projects, minecraft, if you can consider the experience of a manager how administration, then there is such a thing

Why do you want to be an admin?:

Well, I think that I am quite experienced and can tell new or non-knowledgeable players most of the mechanics. Eliminating such an unpleasant thing as selfantag. Well, in general, creating a pleasant and comfortable atmosphere for yourself and the players

Extra notes:

N/A

Firefox13
Project Leader

Re: Pexel5 Staff Application

Post by Firefox13 »

I remember talking with you in a-helps about your poor english and while it's better than before it's obvious that you're still having problems with complex sentences.
Pexel5

Post by Pexel5 »

Yes, there are some problems in constructing complex sentences, but I think that I will be able to explain the problem or situation and suggest a solution. But if the situation requires it, I will use third-party resources to build the right sentence and convey my thoughts.
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

Not enough people in the admin team, me included, have confidence that you'd make a good moderator. I'd prefer to see more activity from you in the mentor channel for starters and maybe help update the wiki to show commitment and willingness.

For now, this is denied. You're free to make another application down the line.