BLUESMURF9111/banana peel#4341

Banning admin:

daget24

Where were you banned:

discord

Type of Ban:

Permanent

Reason for ban:

the ban reason is: Raiding other servers, and dragging the drama over the discord harassing banning admin of that server. very much delayed carry over ban for some reason but its still a permaban which we never lifted. Apply on forums and i might even tell you what you should do to get unbanned. this ban was applied by daget24.

Your version of events:

Eris had a really lowpop at the time in general but i never lost hope on it as a faithful player both ingame and on discord chatting with anyone interested, that evening we were talking about other SS13 servers we could play on during the weekdays as eris was only up on weekends and we chose this random server that we joined and immediately got banned after RPing with someone from staff IG, said admin then joined eris discord and asked rosa for help and we got banned from the discord aswell for raiding.

Why you think you should be unbanned:

my intentions were never to drag drama to this community or harm it in any way shape or form and if I did I'am sorry to the staff team and the other community and admin aswell. I started playing here way before jeff and the others griefed the server and I never lost hope for it even when it seemed dead so today i'am asking for forgiveness for my past mistakes.

Extra notes:

daget help me out G.

daget24
EN Game Moderator

Re: BLUESMURF9111/daget24

Post by daget24 »

Don't raid servers like a fag, and come harassing people on our server for it as a cherry on top of trash behavior cake. You're unbanned both on Discord and Server