Soyoboyo

Banning admin:

Benblu

Where were you banned:

EN Server

Type of Ban:

Permanent

Reason for ban:

Constant toeing the line and looking for excuses to murder people by calling it self defense. Rule 0, get the fuck out.

Your version of events:

This was specifically in response to a round where I broke into the armory with John Cruelty because there was no IH and it was around 12 pop. When we did this, the captain came charging in with lethals from his laser gun so we tabled, stripped, and ran away with his ID card. This was all we took. The next time I see the captain, I just say hi and walk away. He comes running at me with a Takeshi and unloads around 17 rounds into my chest forcing me to dive out of the command hallway and down a second time into a prison cell. When he comes down the brig stairs, still unloading into me, I grab him and slam his face into a window until he drops onto the floor. I then unload into him with my gun until he's dead. When Benblu ahelps me I say that this was assisted suicide because at every single point where the captain could have disengaged and saved himself, he decided to keep on pursuing my death.

Why you think you should be unbanned:

After reviewing my behavior I see that causing inciting incidents of this scale (breaking into armory, breaking into bridge, etc.) is what caused this ban so I will avoid doing this stuff unprovoked in the future. I'm not sure how many attempts on my life I'm supposed to give someone when I wrong them, but I thought I gave the captain enough chances to disengage before I retaliate. If the proper thing to do in this case was to disable the captain and then limp away hoping he wouldn't come back to kill me on my walk to medbay, then I'll start doing that. If the proper thing to do was to not even raid the armory in the first place, like I said I've reviewed my behavior and I won't do this again.

Gray
EN Sector Head

Re: Soyoboyo - Benblu instergashun

Post by Gray »

As we failed to reply to this appeal in a timely fashion, I will have to ask you to make a new one and ping us on discord. Apologies. This is denied for now.