grayrachnid

Where were you banned:

EN Server

Type of Ban:

Temporary

Duration of ban(if temp):

6 Months

Reason for ban:

Grief on an event. Openned a plasma canister on an escape pod as a prank and decapiated injured bodies

Your version of events:

The round was ending, so we decided to prank the crew by opening a useless plasma can (atmos was off) to give people heart attacks. Absolutely NOBODY, And I cannot stress this enough. NOBODY got harmed by the fake terrorist attack whatsoever. We left it in the hallway between cryo and engineering, Not inside the escape pod.

The decapitation part:
Respawning is instant so nobody cared about dying and killing each other. People dragged dead bodies over into the pod and stripped them of their loot. It was the round end so people didn't really care (except you guys apparently). So I chopped my old body's head off and thanks to a misclick that click registered on noze he's head gone poof. All of the bodies seemed dead in the pile either way (and naked)

Why you think you should be unbanned:

It was end of round. People have gotten sick of the event that it was more fun to kill each other than "playing" the event properly. Hell, I've been killed more times by other players for no reason than by the hive itself. Additionally it was instant respawn so dying wasn't a big deal to anyone. Just walk back to your body and you got your stuff.

6 Months seems overkill, The plasma hadn't even hurt anyone (heart attacks don't count)

Extra notes:

Pure chaos: The event
Maybe also nerf the hive a bit, The screamers stun you for 30 seconds and lower their health. Guns do like no damage and same with melee. It wasn't fun fighting them at all since they were such b ullet spunges

Gray
EN Sector Head

Re: LA Noir - Tempban

Post by Gray »

Atmos was not disabled at that point. You also lied during the ahelp claiming the canister was filled with air and not plasma. That was the primary reason for a prolonged ban. Had you not lied, things would have been different. I'm against lifting the ban at this time as everything you said here does not change my standing on it.
KIROV

Re: LA Noir - Tempban

Post by KIROV »

I agree, ban duration is unfair.
A guy who's name is combination of "shit" and "schizoid", makes 0 (zero) attempt to roleplay, and tries to sabotage the first event Eris had in years by plasma flooding and decapitating injured players.
Then proceeds to lie to admin about what happened.
Yeeeeah, say thanks ban is only 6 months instead of permanent.