My discord ban due to extreme behavior of both conflicting members.

Moderators: Game admins, Game moderators

komunre

My discord ban due to extreme behavior of both conflicting members.

Post by komunre »

BYOND username/Discord Name and Tag:

komunre#2298

Banning admin:

No admin info was provided

Where were you banned:

Discord

Type of Ban:

Permanent

Reason for ban:

Repeated encouragement of suicide. General toxicity all over Discord server.

Your version of events:

First, given warn for that was given was so empty and unreasoned, that I thought it was some joke-like warning. Sadly, Loreslav isn't that type of person, so I disagree with this part of ban reason.

Secondly, about incident itself. It happened in #en-arcade, when KIROV has made offensive comments, unrelated to asked question, and so supposed theme of talk. More of that, it was related to a joke by another user, so was not taken as serious want to talk on life problem. I gave KIROV an offensive response, as I thought he came just to clown and shitpost around, which resulted in unfortunate development of events. I did not want to actually harm KIROV like that, and did not think he was being serious about this.

For what I'm ready to provide apologise for KIROV, because my response was quite more harming that I thought it would be.

For banned me moderation, I have great complaints though, as I suspect it was Loreslav, and he is always very salty over any stuff, seeking for confirmation of himself as an admin. Not a great person to resolve conflicts in a community.

Why you think you should be unbanned:

I'm sorry to KIROV and did not want to harm him as much as I did.

Techlock
Community Admin

Re: My discord ban due to extreme behavior of both conflicting members.

Post by Techlock »

It's a great thing pointing fingers at people, without knowing the situation. Daget did not ban you, it was me. And let me explain why.

You have a note for the same infraction from a few weeks ago. We do not give "joke-warnings" like that. But that's just a top of the iceberg. I have seen you continuously spazzing out at people for absolutely no good reason. That is not exactly a serious offense, hence why I did not interfere, but that does not paint a good picture for you. Next - the dialogue was prompted by a political topic. You should know full well that it is prohibited outside of specially designated channels, even if it wasn't you who started it. And as a final point - you made Kirov leave by your blabbering. He does not want to contact any of us now, and I doubt that he's going to be able to accept your apology anytime soon. Mind you, he was a very important member of our team.

So why exactly do I have to tolerate your continuous acts of shit-flinging? And why exactly do I have to unban you now, since Kirov is gone?
komunre

Post by komunre »

It wasn't prompted by political theme, it obviously came out of joke of someone else. KIROV continued it with quite offensive commentaries for no reason, which I didn't want to hear at all in #en-arcade. What I tried is to generally say "fuck off", which unfortunately didn't end as I wanted to.

"We do not give <stuff> like that" - sure, but I can not see from examples, if none are provided at all. There is actually only one punishment of another person that I ever seen during my presence on CEV Eris.

Depends on what you mean by "spazzings", likely quite a lot of them never had any actual negative intents. As noticed by many people, arguments with me often get very hot, and most of the time I feel myself a victim of that too.
So anything that isn't insult for an insult is never intended.

I can not really do anything with KIROV myself, as I, neither you, can not contact him, so can not say anything about that. Up to you, I guess.
komunre

Post by komunre »

Also, yes, suicide theme did fit into both joke and commentaries KIROV did, so this is the reason why I did put it in the first place.
Techlock
Community Admin

Post by Techlock »

Well, I heard everything I wanted to. Appeal denied. You can reapply in a few months, I guess.
daget24
EN Game Moderator

Post by daget24 »

""We do not give <stuff> like that" - sure, but I can not see from examples, if none are provided at all. There is actually only one punishment of another person that I ever seen during my presence on CEV Eris."

Because you are new on the server. I can name 3 examples of the top of my head, 2 of which were applied to staff itself and appropiate consequences were applied, one got banned for limited time and other got demoted, and one to our better spriters who had to haul his ass for a long time making appeals before he got unbanned.

Its a serious offense and we will not tolerate it at all, and I told you that that directly while applying a warning, and i'v done so specifically because you didn't know better. Contrary to what everyone thinks, I never do anything without proper reasoning in regards to moderation that I'm not at least ready to explain to staff who moderate me in return.

Everyone has anger issues, I sure do have them and its why i got demoted for telling in spit of blind rage to our wiki head to go hang herself in suicide forest when their attitude pissed me off. Byt saying such stupid unemphatic stuff as banter to person who actually had your back numerous times in our admin channels is just horrible display of anti-social autism you should learn to control.

Its obviously up to Techlock, but personally i'd place matter of unbanning you into Kirov coming over and accepting your apology, as even your appeal been mostly just shit flinging at the administration and telling us that were wrong about it.