Admin Complaint "StinkethStonketh"

Concerns and complaints about other players go here.

Moderators: Game admins, Game moderators

OmegaZip2

Admin Complaint "StinkethStonketh"

Post by OmegaZip2 »

First (and probably last) time posting here so i'll just cut it very short.

Today I saw eris was up for the entirety of monday and I noticed the highpop trend so I decided to hop on. On one of these rounds I had the displeasure of meeting the admin "StinkethStonketh" who, at round start, gave me a warning and a permanent note (maybe something more for my netspeak from the day before?) because i made a jew joke. The joke was me saying "I fucking love money." or something of the sort, someone responded "John money?" and I responded "Jew money" and that was it. Immediately after I get this permanent note and the warning, which I find stupid because Jew jokes (and much worse netspeak) are absolutely rampant without consequence (Examples: Merchant being called Jewish, Merchant having "Jewlord Vision", Jew guild, Do I need to go on?) I was a money loving guild member and I just wanted to mention Jews like everyone and their mother has, but I just kinda shrugged it off, maybe it seemed a bit insesitive?

What really confuses me is the 7 day ban (which i dont understand if is just 7 days or like 3 launches and a day) from Excelsior because i (paraphrasing, will go into it down into the post) "Intentionally round removed an excelsior team member by putting them in the teleporter which cryoed them" Which without any context seems indoutably wrong, except for the fact that I was absolutely fucked up from a rage cage fight against a carrion who had detonated so many flashbangs it fried the retinas of about 3 continents.So not only did I barely see from pain and damage, my eyes also had 100 damage. All I was able to see was my character and the outline of whatever was right next to me. I got dragged to excel base and stuck myself in the autodoc and after about 2 minutes of being inside the autodoc I have the pleasure of hearing one of my teammates "Lex" start screaming about them being stuck in the autodoc (or the teleporter?) and them pleading for us to deconstruct it. The autodoc gets deconstructed (while im being constantly kicked out either by my teammates or Lex who was trying to get out, at which I would jump back in because i just wanted to get my blindness fixed). Now, to put yourself in the autodoc you must click drag yourself right? I apparently click dragged Lex (who was...apparently out now? either respawned by an admin, probably Stinketh, because I remember the autodoc glitch deleting the person when the autodoc is deconstructed, or somehow getting out) into the teleporter. Now, I barely saw 3 pixels ahead because of the pain effects and blindness and was frustrated because someone kept kicking me out of the autodoc, there is no way in hell heaven purgatory or back that I intentionally went ahead and put our teammate with both disks and a bunch of items (that they had apparently been building up for the entire round? For a storm on IH which wasnt going to happen as pods were called) in the teleporter so I could cryo them and the excels wouldve gotten absolutely trolololled. I just tried to click drag into the autodoc (which had been just rebuilt i think? Again, saw jackshit.) but my friend got pushed into the teleporter and they got cryoed. Thing is, at that moment i saw the outline of the teleporter and saw the progress bar complete on my head and thought "Oh, i tried to put myself in and it threw me out and hurt me (when you get hit by flinged organs you flip and get hurt) how weird!"
The round ended shortly after, and was waiting for the restart so i could say farewell to eris and go to sleep but Stinketh (after like 15 mins round was supposed to end) pms me accusing me of causing the whole ordeal. PMs went a little like this (translated in classic curtis cox terms as I don't remember well and can't be bothered. It's 11pm, really.)

S = stinketh
M = me

S "Hey there"
M "Really? Just because I said stacked?" (thought i was pmed for "netspeak")
S "No, did you put your excelsior teammate into the teleporter?"
M "No?? When?"
S "Im gonna have to pull up logs" (never got pulled)
After around 5 minutes
M "Look im gonna leave after this round because its late over here and I wanna go sleep"
S "Yeah we finish this first"
M "alright"
S "So why did you put your teammate into the teleporter?"
M "I dindt."
I dont rememeber exactly what Stinketh said here but they basically told me i intentionally either glitched the autodoc or my teammate into the autodoc to round remove them intentionally.
"If I did do that I dind't intend to, I was blind and couldnt see jackshit and was just trying to go into the autodoc"
"Ok but you round removed your teammate for no reason"
"But I dind't intend to, I thought I put myself in the teleporter too"
"Still, you round removed a teammate for no reason so im giving you a 7 day ban from excelsior"
"What the fuck? That makes no sense? What are these pms dude"

While this was going on I was talking in dchat with my salty teammmate who said he was mad because he lost the equipment but not absolutely mad as i told him i was blind (or atleast I think, his last message before round restarded was "In cox's defense") and stinketh and some other admin, stinketh or the other admin told me "Who the fuck even believes you Cox" "Literally no one is on your side"

I have never seen stinketh, my only experience with them (counting seeing them at all in the adminlist) are these 2 pms that were completely unnecessary. I'd like to bring up rule 3 of administration, Now you might say: "Curtis, you absolute dumbass! That only applies to administrators using powers in game!" And maybe you're right, but Lex was respawned into the excel base after they got erased by the autodoc, as I saw their name after after the autodoc was deconstructed (Admins please check logs, I mightve just had a brain fart.) and then mr Evil Cox put them in the teleporter. Also, the admin dind't try a single bit to be understanding, the pms were just because they HAD to PM me to let me know the wizards of eris had put their mark on me and removed my excel rolling for 7 days.
All in all, shit admin, not understanding, mightve abused power, was a meanie and made me cry for no reason, warned for dumb shit, banned excel for something even dumber. 0/10.

Stinketh you litte fucker. You made a shit of piece with your trash Pms. Its fucking bad this trash Admin, I will become back my money. I hope you will in your next time a COW on a trash farm you sucker.

This post is incredibly dumb, speedtyped at 11pm and maybe with one too many jokes as thats just how I am. If Stinketh or Lex or the other admin want to talk to me just ping @idkmyname in the eris discord and I will gladly spit nonsense at you. If this post isnt readeable please ping me and i could explain if im still breathing. Good night eris, I want my refund or you will hear from my lawyer. And Stinketh, please go back to being a gmod darkrp admin

P.S remember when I said I was gonna cut it short? Yeaaaah. :ugeek:
CyberpunkEnjoyer001

Re: Admin Complaint "StinkethStonketh"

Post by CyberpunkEnjoyer001 »

Hi, I apologise for the inconvenience. I lifted your Excelisor ban because, admittedly, it was an overreaction to what was likely a mistake.

"Who the fuck even believes you Cox" "Literally no one is on your side"

I didn't say anything of that nature.

As for the warn- I'll stand by it. You were ICly punished (brain damage) for netspeaking just yesterday. Contrary to popular belief, netspeak *is* often punished. It's just that, as with all administrative actions, players are not notified about them. Also, the jew jokes weren't the reason behind your note, it was the "deez nuts" joke and something else, which eludes me now. While I find the former distasteful, they're too widespread for me to really do anything about them (+ I'm not sure if they violate any rules.) I digress. Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions or complaints. Have a good one!
CyberpunkEnjoyer001

CyberpunkEnjoyer001 wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:17 pm Hi, I apologise for the inconvenience. I lifted your Excelisor ban because, admittedly, it was an overreaction to what was likely a mistake.

As for the warn- I'll stand by it. You were ICly punished (brain damage) for netspeaking just yesterday. Contrary to popular belief, netspeak *is* often punished. It's just that, as with all administrative actions, players are not notified about them. Also, the jew jokes weren't the reason behind your note, it was the "deez nuts" joke and something else, which eludes me now. While I find the former distasteful, they're too widespread for me to really do anything about them (+ I'm not sure if they violate any rules.) I digress. Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions or complaints. Have a good one! (This is not the complaint being closed, as someone else will handle it, unless you retract it.)
OmegaZip2

Post by OmegaZip2 »

CyberpunkEnjoyer001 wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:18 pm
CyberpunkEnjoyer001 wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:17 pm Hi, I apologise for the inconvenience. I lifted your Excelisor ban because, admittedly, it was an overreaction to what was likely a mistake.

As for the warn- I'll stand by it. You were ICly punished (brain damage) for netspeaking just yesterday. Contrary to popular belief, netspeak *is* often punished. It's just that, as with all administrative actions, players are not notified about them. Also, the jew jokes weren't the reason behind your note, it was the "deez nuts" joke and something else, which eludes me now. While I find the former distasteful, they're too widespread for me to really do anything about them (+ I'm not sure if they violate any rules.) I digress. Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions or complaints. Have a good one! (This is not the complaint being closed, as someone else will handle it, unless you retract it.)
Hey stinketh, i had totally forgotten about the deez nuts thing and it seems ok for the ic punishment and the bwoink telling me off and while I dont think it is deserving of a permanent note (as it affected nothing or no one) the warn is fine(warns do go away as far as i know) but for the note im gonna wait for other members of the administration team to judge.

I appreciate that you decided to read and saw the overreaction and decided to lift the ban. Im not gonna retract this because i just want the teams opinion on it. As far as i know admin warns are the worst you can get, which would be a bit excessive as this thing was mostly annoying and confusing and not you smiting me. Stinketh just do keep in mind the server is mostly complete numb brains and many are not gonna see an issue with dumb things that may seem rule breaking for you. You may not be my absolute favorite admin but you atleast admitted to maybe overreacting and thats better than many other server admins.

Also what happened with Lex? Did you bring them back or was it a brain fart?
CyberpunkEnjoyer001

OmegaZip2 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:50 am
CyberpunkEnjoyer001 wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:18 pm

Hey stinketh, i had totally forgotten about the deez nuts thing and it seems ok for the ic punishment and the bwoink telling me off and while I dont think it is deserving of a permanent note (as it affected nothing or no one) the warn is fine(warns do go away as far as i know) but for the note im gonna wait for other members of the administration team to judge.

I appreciate that you decided to read and saw the overreaction and decided to lift the ban. Im not gonna retract this because i just want the teams opinion on it. As far as i know admin warns are the worst you can get, which would be a bit excessive as this thing was mostly annoying and confusing and not you smiting me. Stinketh just do keep in mind the server is mostly complete numb brains and many are not gonna see an issue with dumb things that may seem rule breaking for you. You may not be my absolute favorite admin but you atleast admitted to maybe overreacting and thats better than many other server admins.

Also what happened with Lex? Did you bring them back or was it a brain fart?
The punishment note was due to the fact that you were ICly punished just the day before due to netspeaking. It's mostly to be taken into consideration if you netspeak again.
Yes, I understand that. But we wish to foster an atmosphere that fits the theme of the server. I try to keep bwoinking to a minimum (though I'll at times slip up when I'm tired.)
99% of the time you witness netspeak, the offender is nuked with brain damage.

Hm? I don't understand what you're asking here.
RichardSanchez

Post by RichardSanchez »

I also have to report that I had bad experiences with this admin. Very incompetent, answers to everything I complain about as IC issue.