Gray - Discord

Moderators: Game admins, Game moderators

Notaspider

Re: Gray - Discord

Post by Notaspider »

I posted a gif. A singular one. And then moved on to another channel. People meme in the arcade channel all the time. Are you going to appoint a board of admins to decide if a meme is 'vidya' enough? What if I had a video game character saying those words instead of a low res black man? This is stupid.
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

Doesn't matter what it is exactly. It was off-topic and you did it right after someone got punished for posting off-topic, therefore you get the same punishment. That is the way I operate. That is the way I am fair.

It was a public warning, and you chose to ignore it.
Notaspider

Post by Notaspider »

It's *not* fair. Because this is for a gif that was .5 seconds long and called you a nerd, essentially. The fact that you're going out of your way to defend this ruling is only proving the inital point of this being rash, petty, and overall prideful.

You're arguing, again, let me restate this. Over
https://media.tenor.com/jUurYB7q3ZgAAAA ... l-1984.gif
This. This is the hill you're choosing to die on. Are you fucking kidding me?
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

It was a public warning, and you chose to ignore it.
Notaspider

Post by Notaspider »

IT'S A GIF WITH LESS THAN TEN FRAMES AND YOU'RE STAKING AN ENTIRE ARGUMENT ON THIS. I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT THE MUTE.

I stated, again, that I was fine with taking the mute if it was two, even three days. You're dying on the most asinine fucking hill of all time. Because no matter what you say, Grey. I can point to the gif of the funny black man and say "This is what you're staking a ban on".

In short. This is a poor look.
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

I literally said If you don't want to end up muted like maik and you chose to ignore it.

Edit: I'm not even arguing anymore. I'm just repeating myself.
Notaspider

Post by Notaspider »

Thank you for doing the legwork for me.
I, again, said that I was fine with lowering the mute. You're ignoring that in favor of me 'ignoring a warning'.

Yeah. I did. I expected a mute. What I didn't expect was a Geneva-violating-esque punishment where I get the same amount of time that someone who's known for stirring shit does.

Let me restate that you're staking this on "This is just like George Orwell's book 1984" You are literally playing into the joke by continuing to defend your own prideful actions.
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

What I say is literal.

When I said you will end up muted like maik I literally mean you will get the same mute duration as maik.

I'm a big fan of George Orwell and his book 1984.
Notaspider

Post by Notaspider »

>What I say is literal

Why is it the same? How is that fair? One person has a reputation, the other doesn't. These people are not equal. Why are the punishments?
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

>Why is it the same?

Because I said it would be the same.

>How is that fair?

Because you ignored the warning.

>One person has a reputation, the other doesn't. These people are not equal. Why are the punishments?

Irrelevant. See answers to above two questions.

Anyways. Ilya said he'll handle this so bye.