CKEY: Technobug Discord: Technobug#9848

Banning admin:

Gray

Where were you banned:

Discord & EN Server

Type of Ban:

Permanent

Reason for ban:

"Disliked by everyone in the community. Is extremely abrasive towards anyone and attempts to remove people out of the round whenever he gets the opportunity even if he is in the right. I am not happy with your behavior and I would rather not have you around anymore. I'm not going to ban you from discord but you will be if you continue to shit up the place. Feel free to appeal once you've matured a bit and realized why you're getting banned."

Your version of events:

I won't try and contest the contents of the ban, mostly because it's been two years and my memory isn't perfect, but I'll try to give my version of what happened and led up to this. As I remember, I was the Moebius Biomedical Officer and a vagabond slipped into the clinic behind me when I opened the doors. Told him to leave, he didn't, grabbed a chem bottle and slurped the whole thing then threw it at my head without a word. I lashed out and shot him with a .44 revolver several times and he bled out. I think plain and simple the reason it escalated to that was that I got mad. That was my first ban, a tempban. Followed by that I don't remember much, it's been a long time, but I remember before being permabanned I was talking in OOC and one thing led to another and I started arguing with Gray over something and got banned. I honestly couldn't tell you exactly what the argument was. I've had a lot of time to think about things, and I've changed my behavior since then, same for the abrasiveness, I remember being into edgy humor and that being my dumb internet persona at the time. That's the best I can attribute it to with my limited memory.

Why you think you should be unbanned:

It's been a long time, I remember enjoying Eris, the setting and mechanics, plus I've heard about a lot of the new additions and I'm curious to check them out. Between the time of my ban and today, I've changed a lot about how I act and how I approach the game. I'd like a second chance to check things out.

Gray
EN Sector Head

Re: Technobug - Gray

Post by Gray »

It's been a few years and I'm willing to give you an opportunity to come back. Enjoy Eris and behave yourself.