Valothebrute

Where were you banned:

EN server

Type of Ban:

Temporary

Duration of ban(if temp):

2 whole weeks

Reason for ban:

Spawning in as a rat multiple times, talking as a rat(patch it) and talked on comms asking for Concubines and cheese, and asking to terminate club for mass murdering rats.

Your version of events:

Basically that

Why you think you should be unbanned:

I am cool, funny and nice. Ok i might of gotten out of hand with the rat thing (whoopsie daisy) but i feel like mass spawning and talking as a rat should then be fixed already should it not? if noticed that rats can speak for like 2 or 3 weeks now, or fix it so only other animals can understand each other. And people just love and adore me so you know THINK OF THE HUMANITY, i will try my hardest to not be a funny little silly goofball.

Extra notes:

Think what Kayleigh'O Donnell would think, the coolest man gone for 2 weeks, my goodness it makes me sad already.

Gray
EN Sector Head

Re: Playermatu-ValoTheBrute

Post by Gray »

Just because you found a bug does not mean you should exploit it. Additionally, since you're so smart and cool then you clearly understand your punishment. I don't see a reason why we need to cut it short.
Valo

Post by Valo »

"i feel like mass spawning and talking as a rat should then be fixed already should it not?"

Just because a bug exists does not make it okay to abuse it.

"And people just love and adore me so you know THINK OF THE HUMANITY," given the amount of annoyance both IC and OOC with your antics from Crew and Players and the ahelps I have received about it. I somehow doubt that

"i will try my hardest to not be a funny little silly goofball"

you have been given repeated warnings about memes and sex talk on comms by multiple staff members and show no signs of stopping. the ban is staying up unless someone higher than me says no
PlayerMatu

Post by PlayerMatu »

Gray wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:08 pm Just because you found a bug does not mean you should exploit it. Additionally, since you're so smart and cool then you clearly understand your punishment. I don't see a reason why we need to cut it short.
Long ago, before time had a name, the first smart and cool person understood his punishment but didn't accept it, and so he fought the evil ADMINS the devils so to speak for HIS freedom. So you know i think it should be shortened to 3 days. From this experience i think i can confidently say that i have a future in law school. 8-)
Attachments
Screenshot_20220329_154624.jpg
Screenshot_20220329_154624.jpg (25.14 KiB) Viewed 1169 times
alt4s

Post by alt4s »

PlayerMatu wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:41 pm
Gray wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:08 pm Just because you found a bug does not mean you should exploit it. Additionally, since you're so smart and cool then you clearly understand your punishment. I don't see a reason why we need to cut it short.
Long ago, before time had a name, the first smart and cool person understood his punishment but didn't accept it, and so he fought the evil ADMINS the devils so to speak for HIS freedom. So you know i think it should be shortened to 3 days. From this experience i think i can confidently say that i have a future in law school. 8-)
Truly a man of wisdom and respect. I hope you succeed in your endeavors.
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

I hope you graduate from law school.

For now, this is denied :)