Daget - Discord

Moderators: Game admins, Game moderators

Techlock
Community Admin

Re: Daget - Discord

Post by Techlock »

No, it does not. You get only one second chance, and all people who got it either continued to behave, or get banned back quite swiftly.

Thing is though, I'm getting my second thoughts here, once I have re-read the whole conversation, and the way you have formed your answer to my question. While you're claiming that you did not actively try to break the rules, you sure seem to be eager to know when you are able to do so again. Could you tell me why?
Notaspider

Post by Notaspider »

I'm not eager to break the rules again. It's more just not feeling I have to walk on eggshells. Or that a biased warning could undo two and a half days of work. Less about 'ability to break the rules' and more 'feeling safe when I talk'
Techlock
Community Admin

Post by Techlock »

Well, you won't. Everyone who were unbanned in this way are being treated like this. Maybe if you are on particularly good behaviour, I may reconsider. And besides, I do check all the cases of bans, so you're pretty much safe against bias.

So anyway, I'm giving this whole thing a week or so to cool off. Take a break from Eris for now. Then I'm going to unban you, if nothing else surfaces up.
Techlock
Community Admin

Post by Techlock »

Ban has been lifted. Remember the terms.