Banned for 3 sentences without even a notice.

Moderators: Game admins, Game moderators

TriCorp

Banned for 3 sentences without even a notice.

Post by TriCorp »

BYOND username/Discord Name and Tag:

TriCorp

Banning admin:

valothebrute

Where were you banned:

EN Server

Type of Ban:

Permanent

Reason for ban:

Reason: Mass comms memery. permanent ban. if you belive this ban to be a mistake appeal on forums.

Your version of events:

Yes, I did made some funny/cringe statements as "Herald Petronkov" using the comms TTS, such as:
"nuzzles you crotch"
"NekoTheology"

Why you think you should be unbanned:

These were merely harmless jokes doing a bit of a funny trolling on the TTS system, and yes, it was quite irresponsible.

But I sincerely believe this should not be an instant permaban without cat least a bwoink message, or a warning. If the admin would just ask me to stop, sure that would be the end of things, but I wasn't even notified or warned.

Extra notes:

That would be all. I just would have liked to at least get a "hey, could you stop please?" message before instantly hitting the permaban hammer.

Valo

Re: Banned for 3 sentences without even a notice.

Post by Valo »

from my side of the story, the round had just started and very quickly get an ahelp about comms memery. right after you wake up
saying and i quote
[21:05:56] ckK-dh7A SAY: Herald Petronkov/TriCorp : Nuzzles your crotch, niticing your bulge.
[21:06:27] ckK-dh7A OOC: Herald Petronkov/TriCorp : Holy shit my sides.
[21:07:11] ckK-dh7A SAY: Herald Petronkov/TriCorp : Neko Theology, nyaaaa.
[21:07:51] ckK-dh7A SAY: Herald Petronkov/TriCorp : This is just like Among Us, but I swear I'm not the impostor.
[21:09:16] ckK-dh7A SAY: Herald Petronkov/TriCorp : NekoTheology, praise the catgirl priests.

so assuming you were just here to Greif i tried to resolve it quickly.
the insta-ban was an overreaction I admit so I'm downgrading it to a rest of the weekend ban
TriCorp

Re: Banned for 3 sentences without even a notice.

Post by TriCorp »

Valo wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:04 pm from my side of the story, the round had just started and very quickly get an ahelp about comms memery. right after you wake up
saying and i quote
[21:05:56] ckK-dh7A SAY: Herald Petronkov/TriCorp : Nuzzles your crotch, niticing your bulge.
[21:06:27] ckK-dh7A OOC: Herald Petronkov/TriCorp : Holy shit my sides.
[21:07:11] ckK-dh7A SAY: Herald Petronkov/TriCorp : Neko Theology, nyaaaa.
[21:07:51] ckK-dh7A SAY: Herald Petronkov/TriCorp : This is just like Among Us, but I swear I'm not the impostor.
[21:09:16] ckK-dh7A SAY: Herald Petronkov/TriCorp : NekoTheology, praise the catgirl priests.

so assuming you were just here to Greif i tried to resolve it quickly.
the insta-ban was an overreaction I admit so I'm downgrading it to a rest of the weekend ban
Yeah, I was just honestly impressed by the TTS system, and wanted to do something silly with it. I apologise, and sure, the weekend gay baby jail sentence is reasonable.

Thanks for the quick reply,

Cheers!