EN server

Type of Ban:

Temporary

Duration of ban(if temp):

1 month

Reason for ban:

Sex talk and memeing on comms

Your version of events:

I understand that me asking donnell for her panties if i gave her 500 credits and a box of donk pockets is very iffy and weird, but i gotta remember to not meme in comms tbh idk why i do it, but i'll remember to use comms when truly needed.

Why you think you should be unbanned:

I have decided to FINALLY change my attitude and mostly cause the leading factor was because John Bell told me to, and to be fair if i do 1 mistake i will get perma banned and that is gonna be another leading factor for why i am gonna try avoiding that cause my addiction to ERIS is very strong currently. And i am truly sorry for not changing before, its just hard for me to change but i promise i will enter completely changed and with a fixed hider, plus i might make another character cause i use Hider way too often, and i wanna try something new and funny that people will actually find funny.

Extra notes:

I am extremely sorry for the people i have disturbed on eris and ruined their times on eris, i am truly sorry for my action, i hope i can be forgiven.

Valo

Re: Playermatu-ValoTheBrute

Post by Valo »

[19:58:17] ckX-c7dX SAY: Matu Hider/Playermatu : More cocks
[19:51:28] ckX-c7dX SAY: Matu Hider/Playermatu : COCKMORE!!
[23:11:24] ckX-dxyU SAY: Matu Hider/Playermatu : Natsumi
[23:11:32] ckX-dxyU SAY: Matu Hider/Playermatu : Wanna wear a bikini?
literally one round after being warned for sex talk

you have not changed since the last ban or several notes. I have no real reason to believe you will after this. the ban is sticking unless grey or fox says otherwise. you can turn over a new leaf in december